Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Watching Broja and it has to be him and Cika vs England , his hold up has already improved so much and his pace is going to be key on the counter.
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

How did Broja play? He hasn't scored in a couple of games lol..the audacity
CanaYouDoIt

Didnt see the whole game but they don't create any chances , they have this guy who's so greedy and arrogant that he starves the STs of anything. But Brojas hold up was very good , he gets in good positions but they don't find him.
Dallku

It's very hard watching his games. He rarely ever touches the ball.

Which is crazy because the Dutch league is so attacking and he's a striker.
CanaYouDoIt

I know right , that league is so attacking but the way Vitesse play means he has limited opportunities.

But even considering all that he has the 3rd most goals p/90 in the league without taking penalties that normally give STs a boost
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:53 pm Didnt see the whole game but they don't create any chances , they have this guy who's so greedy and arrogant that he starves the STs of anything. But Brojas hold up was very good , he gets in good positions but they don't find him.
Tannane :zgerdhimje:

Vitesse is decent but they are overachieving this year. Playing for a better team, Broja would have more chances to score.
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:08 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:53 pm Didnt see the whole game but they don't create any chances , they have this guy who's so greedy and arrogant that he starves the STs of anything. But Brojas hold up was very good , he gets in good positions but they don't find him.
Tannane :zgerdhimje:

Vitesse is decent but they are overachieving this year. Playing for a better team, Broja would have more chances to score.
Yes that's him , some random Morrocan who thinks he's better than he is. baozer is actually good compared to him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:22 pm Yes that's him , some random Morrocan who thinks he's better than he is. baozer is actually good compared to him.
I hate the guy, watched 3-4 games of Broja and this kid was wasting left and right.
Most of Broja’s goals were individual plays.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Hysaj performing really well in time for the game . Loving it man . The thing with these qualifications is all you need is a period of luck and you have a chance of qualification.
artan

----------Uzuini-Cika
-----------Bajrami
--------Gjasula-Bare
Hysaj-Kumb-Gym-Ismajili-Doka
--------Strakosha (berisha)

This would be my lineup for England. For some reason I want to say we match up well against England. Maybe it's the fact they play with a 3 man backline (+2 wingbacks) so their a bit more defensive compared to a team like Spain which will grab you by the balls.

I hope Sterling is dropped because he gives all these smaller nations fits with his pace. We just got to pray no stupid blunders are made because we always let in a awful goal.
  • Information