Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:22 am
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:47 am Broja-Cika
Uzuni-Bare-Roshi
Lenjani-Djimsiti-Ajeti-Ismajli-Hysaj

I think we might be seeing this lineup or very close to it. I hate the idea of 2 bigmen up front but Broja looks to have decent pace
Reja prefers Veseli over Ajeti. No way uzini and roshi both start as midfielders.

------Manaj--Cika
Lenjani-Laci--Bare--Hysaj
-------Gjasula
--Veseli-Gym--Ismajli
--------Berisha

I think that'll be the lineup. Maybe Broja or Uzuini replaces Manaj. I don't mind Laci starting because I think he's a player that puts in a lot of work and that's what we'll need tomorrow.
I think you've got it spot on , obviously we all want Broja up top but lets see what the senile coach does
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:35 am
artan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:22 am
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:47 am Broja-Cika
Uzuni-Bare-Roshi
Lenjani-Djimsiti-Ajeti-Ismajli-Hysaj

I think we might be seeing this lineup or very close to it. I hate the idea of 2 bigmen up front but Broja looks to have decent pace
Reja prefers Veseli over Ajeti. No way uzini and roshi both start as midfielders.

------Manaj--Cika
Lenjani-Laci--Bare--Hysaj
-------Gjasula
--Veseli-Gym--Ismajli
--------Berisha

I think that'll be the lineup. Maybe Broja or Uzuini replaces Manaj. I don't mind Laci starting because I think he's a player that puts in a lot of work and that's what we'll need tomorrow.
I think you've got it spot on , obviously we all want Broja up top but lets see what the senile coach does
That lineup looks useless I'm praying it's not correct but it's probably close to it.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

With Kumbulla out, we lost before the game even started. Pack it in.

This dude gets injured way too easily. If anything is going to do his career in, it's all those injuries.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:58 am With Kumbulla out, we lost before the game even started. Pack it in.

This dude gets injured way too easily. If anything is going to do his career in, it's all those injuries.
I think this is a Roma issue, they’ve had 10 times more knee injuries than any other club in Serie A these past four years. The athletic preparators and the fields they play in influences this. I was really hoping for him to move at Lazio because he would’ve a guaranteed starting place. Seems like he’ll end up in loan somewhere next season, maybe in Primera Division.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:58 am With Kumbulla out, we lost before the game even started. Pack it in.

He'd have helped but at the end of the day the reason that we always lose to big sides is because we can't score. Much worse teams than us have scored goals against A-tier sides. But we have really struggled to do so. This is definitely a Broja game might as well try

It's unrealistic to always expect to concede 0 goals with constant pressure coming at you from some of the best players in the world.
artan

I kinda like the lineup. The only way we’ll score is through counter attacks and this lineup kind of gives us some pace. I don’t think Kamberi is any worst than Manaj but just a bit more pacier and better dribbler (but probably less of a pitbull). I’m guessing it’s a 3-5-2 with Broja and Kamberi as the frowards with Uzuini behind them. I also think Hysaj and Doka gives us protection against the pacey English attack, I suspect Hysaj will do a good job against Sterling. A bit exposed centrally and it’s huge task for Laci and bare, I expect Kamberi to virtually drop in deep defensively to help.

I’m not expecting much but I think it’s a fighting chance to dog out a point. I think it’s obvious a repeat performance against Andorra would be a slaughter for us. We need pace, width and play counter attacking football. This kind of gives us that.
CanaYouDoIt

You know what that ain’t half bad . I like it . Got loads of pace on the counter and that’s going to be our best chance against Maguire and Stones .

Gotta be Broja starting imo , so let’s hope this is the lineup .

I’m getting nervous now , I can’t wait !
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albanian media is absolutely worse, you never can count on them to get informed. They initially throw their prediction straight from their ass how Reja will play and after their prediction turns out to be inaccurate, they start to pretend Reja has made the "last minute changes".
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Teams are out , yeah we're getting pumped 4-0
Dallku

Looks like Bajrami didn't get an ok for this match either.
  • Information