Betting

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Funky Ben
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I've won about 3k this year and lost about 500, so im at +2500 for the year. Soccer is horrible to bet on, the tie screws you up big time. I've learned to stay away from it now.

Im doing more baseball.

You wouldn't believe me if i told you i came so close to winning 35 thousand dollars 2 months ago on a 7 team parlay (i had won about 700 bucks a couple days before that so i decided to put 500 of that on a parlay), only for the Boston Bruins to lose to the Vancouver Canucks.like in the last 2 minutes of the game.

I would post a bet slip but Bovada only lets you see bet slips for the last 14 days.
Funky Ben

You want guaranteed money this weekend?

Put down for Anthony Johnson to win the UFC light heavyweight title, he's currently an underdog at +110.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I'm thinking on betting 20€ on Elhaida win of Eurovision 2015. Odd rates are at 126 .

~Simboli~
Plako
Team: Partizani

Funky Ben wrote:I've won about 3k this year and lost about 500, so im at +2500 for the year. Soccer is horrible to bet on, the tie screws you up big time. I've learned to stay away from it now.

Im doing more baseball.

You wouldn't believe me if i told you i came so close to winning 35 thousand dollars 2 months ago on a 7 team parlay (i had won about 700 bucks a couple days before that so i decided to put 500 of that on a parlay), only for the Boston Bruins to lose to the Vancouver Canucks.like in the last 2 minutes of the game.

I would post a bet slip but Bovada only lets you see bet slips for the last 14 days.
Oh man, was that the last game of the parlay? Cause you could have hedged that.
Plako

Dragoi wrote:I'm thinking on betting 20€ on Elhaida win of Eurovision 2015. Odd rates are at 126 .
~Symbol~
Not odd at all, she has no chance. I'll be very surprised if she even makes top 5.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well yea just threw 20€ :)

~Simboli~
JustinKing

Plako wrote:My favorite pastime after football. Let's have a thread where we can share betting tips and sites where we can bet on.

I am an expert on MLS if anyone needs tips :)

Last week I had a great experience with cafe.inbet. My payout was sent in 2 days! Reliable and safe. ;) :ugeek:
Plako

JustinKing wrote:
Plako wrote:My favorite pastime after football. Let's have a thread where we can share betting tips and sites where we can bet on.

I am an expert on MLS if anyone needs tips :)

Last week I had a great experience with cafe.inbet. My payout was sent in 2 days! Reliable and safe. ;) :ugeek:
Thanks Justin. Is cafe.inbet run by a Nigerian Prince perchance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjetër

Anybody win any money off of the Super Bowl? I won a couple hundred from doing squares.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Pjetër wrote:Anybody win any money off of the Super Bowl? I won a couple hundred from doing squares.
Same, had great numbers... 0-0 and Car 7 Den 6. Won quarters 1 and 3!
  • Information