Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Negative Fan wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:29 pm We are shutting on Manaj but how much worse then Brairhwaite can he do? The guy scored 3 goals in 40 matches with Barcelona playing alongside Messi. Yes he looked quality in the Euros but those numbers are horrible. Manaj is on borrowed time until January to show his worth.
Didn't look quality in the euros, he scored 1 goal to make it 4-0 in the 94th min Vs 10 man Wales lol, the guy hasn't had a good season for like 6 years, anyone with the opportunities he's had can look better
Negative Fan

If we look at the laliga player registration website, you can see Armando Sadiku signed up for Las Palmas right above Manaj registration.

https://www.laliga.com/fichajes
Dallku

Guys, Braithwaite is not a goal poacher. If you watched him play you know he's more of a winger/SS than anything else. He's an international meme but actually very underrated.

Albanians need to stop judging players based on goals alone. We always do this. Like people now wanting that Kazakh league defender in the NT because he scored a few goals... Ok but can he defend?? lol

Because we don't have players like Braithwaite we get pinned back by England for 90 minutes and can't get out of our half. Pace and dribbling matters more than anything. If you have that then goals will come naturally. I saw Braithwaite constantly counter attacking England with Denmark and that's why they were so close to eliminating them.
artan

Braithwaite is a player that has proven to be a serviceable first division player. Manaj has not proven he can even be a serviceable second division player at this point. Sugar Ray was only able to score penalties with Barcelona B which sums him up as a player. The only minutes he may get is as a pitbull at the end of matches to protect a lead.

As for Broja, I really don't like the loan to Southampton. I really can't see them giving too many chances to him and having patience with him since he's a loanee, I would have liked him to go to Udinese with an option to buy because Udinese are a greedy club you bet they would give him many minutes so they can sell him.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Dallku
RedFootballs

Most of you do not live in England but I do, and I remember the last time he was over here, which was in the 2nd division with Middlesbrough, and he was so bad the fans begged him to leave. Neither has he proven himself at 1st division level anywhere except at Toulouse *6 years ago*. Ironically it is you guys who are blinded by the fact he plays for Barca even though we talk about it not mattering every single day.

Last season, terrible. The season before, nothing either. The season before bad, and the two seasons before that bad also. And that was with Leganes and Middlesbrough.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:24 pm Braithwaite is a player that has proven to be a serviceable first division player. Manaj has not proven he can even be a serviceable second division player at this point. Sugar Ray was only able to score penalties with Barcelona B which sums him up as a player. The only minutes he may get is as a pitbull at the end of matches to protect a lead.

As for Broja, I really don't like the loan to Southampton. I really can't see them giving too many chances to him and having patience with him since he's a loanee, I would have liked him to go to Udinese with an option to buy because Udinese are a greedy club you bet they would give him many minutes so they can sell him.
At what level? He failed here in the Championship with Middlesbrough and in his two seasons playing with the world's best players he has been terrible, even underperforming his Xg by 200% last season in LaLiga, and averaging a 6.3 rating in 29 appearances, showing he isn't contributing much else either. I understand Manaj has not been good at club level either but at least you can say he's never had a proper chance. Braithwaite has had countless chances at the top level and as I said only played good at Toulouse 6 years ago. Usually the saying goes if you keep throwing shit at the wall eventually it'll stick but it has not stuck for Braithwaite even playing 2 seasons with Barcelona. He only plays good for Denmark.

The defense of Braithwaite you can make is he's a hard worker and opens up space for the rest of the team but this is what we say about Manaj also. So please let's see Manaj at least do a couple years at a first division level, he can hardly do any worse than Braithwaite's done the past 2 years.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es/stat ... 42529?s=20

De Jong to Manaj. Best #10/#9 duo since Zidane and Ronaldo.

Spanish Barca fans are already seeing the hype

https://twitter.com/evilpomber/status/1 ... 37634?s=20
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Albania has a lot of players in top 4 leagues but now play time is the next challenge. Djimsiti is probably the only guaranteed starter right now.

Bare is on the bench for Espanyol. IMO he's good enough to play in this league but he has to earn it obviously.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Turns out Depay can't be registered. This is too funny. Their entire forward line is getting decimated.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information