Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:36 pm
artan wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:52 pm It’s amazing that we’ve been starting him the past two years despite him being a mediocre third division player. I doubt he makes an impact but I hope he proves me wrong. This really is the last chance for Manaj before he’s playing in the Turkish first division or Kazakhstan
Yup this is it for him. Probably his last chance at top flight football.

Manaj has been blessed to have gotten multiple opportunities to make it. A few years ago Inter actually loaned him to a Serie A relegation team, Pescara. He was actually Memushaj's teammate. That adventure didn't end well and they sent him packing by January. Tbf to Manaj he was young like 19-20 and his first professional season I think.

Keep in mind that for poachers like Manaj it's even tougher playing for these relegation teams because the service is limited.
In Serie A, I'd say it's easier. Smaller teams park the bus against larger teams. He'll have more space playing for a relegation team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Unfortunately for Manaj, it seems the choice was as the media dictated months ago : One of Manaj and Braithwaite has to go.
Manaj was the one initially scheduled to stay, but Braithwaite's refusal to leave meant A way out was sought for Manaj as he didn't mind.

In truth, in every regard (Sports, money, family) this is the best move for him. He is 24 years old now and the only season he's had over 1.5k minutes is with Barca B. It's time for him to get some regular football at a high-level so we can work out what he's about.

Goal reports the redemption fee is set at 4.5m euros, and he is earning 1 million per year net.
CanaYouDoIt

Seems as if Empoli are not letting Bajrami join up because we didn’t give them enough time . Hopefully they let him go and use common sense that we didn’t even know if he was available until yesterday.
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:17 pm Bajrami is a perfect example of pure luck on our side. He peaked just a little late for the Swiss team to ignore him long enough, but still gained enough traction for FIFA to take notice.

Usually, we would only get Swiss bench players, but he has the potential to be a starter on their team.
Bajrami is a highly touted blue chip prospect who Switzerland fought hard to retain.

Coming to represent Albania after rejecting a callup to European u21 Championship is the most patriotic move by a diaspora player since Cana.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:56 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:17 pm Bajrami is a perfect example of pure luck on our side. He peaked just a little late for the Swiss team to ignore him long enough, but still gained enough traction for FIFA to take notice.

Usually, we would only get Swiss bench players, but he has the potential to be a starter on their team.
Bajrami is a highly touted blue chip prospect who Switzerland fought hard to retain.

Coming to represent Albania after rejecting a callup to European u21 Championship is the most patriotic move by a diaspora player since Cana.
Its someone who actually cares about their homeland and wanting to represent us, hopefully some of these other mercenaries follow suit. Mergim Berisha we are looking at you , you're almost 24 , the Germans don't care for you, come be a legend back home.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:37 pm Seems as if Empoli are not letting Bajrami join up because we didn’t give them enough time . Hopefully they let him go and use common sense that we didn’t even know if he was available until yesterday.
Lol why didn't they notify Empoli a week before? At least give them a heads up..

FSHF loves doing things in the last minute. Another example: Hungary game was supposed to be played in Tirana but they were too late replacing the pitch..
Aurora Bulkualis

Please tell me this is a joke.
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:22 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:37 pm Seems as if Empoli are not letting Bajrami join up because we didn’t give them enough time . Hopefully they let him go and use common sense that we didn’t even know if he was available until yesterday.
Lol why didn't they notify Empoli a week before? At least give them a heads up..

FSHF loves doing things in the last minute. Another example: Hungary game was supposed to be played in Tirana but they were too late replacing the pitch..
They're such morons honestly. I don't even know how they win these cases.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

A bit weak from Balliu honestly. I guess it is an important time for him right now as it's his debut season in LaLiga, and FSHF have never valued him much, but it would really help to have a professional LB and not Trashi or Doka.

Our fault. We should have let Empoli know that he will probably come out for international duty...
  • Information