Albania vs. Hungary - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 5, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:16 pm
Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:41 pm
artan wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:32 pm Muci and Mitaj back to the U21 and will join up for the u21 match against Czech. I don’t get why Reja would even call them both up if they weren’t going to be used for these matches. Let them train and prepare for the U21 if you don’t have plans for them.
I agree with Reja that neither of these guys are NT ready(or close) but this shows how little(or not at all) he follows and watches these players at their clubs. He needed to see it in training.
Reja showed how much is he commited to us that he did the first conference before our most important game on a videocall from home 🤣

Btw he already had Mitaj with his group and this June on a press conference when they asked about Muci he didn’t know who he was (Muci was still playing with Tirana but had good appearances with our U21).

De Biasi had a stable home in Albania watching Superliga regularly and travelled all over Europe to convince second hand Swiss players or Albanians playing even in Sweden/Norway to play for us.
Its what I've been saying, he doesn't care. He's not ALL IN on the Albania aspect like "Gani" DiBiasi was, that made him special, it was like he was one of our own. Now Reja canceled yet another press conference, the disdain shown to fans is shocking.

He's going through the motions before retirement and his upcoming death.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Dallku

Reja pretty much admitted that he doesn't rate Broja. He said that he was bad in his 6 games with the NT. Is he wrong?? Well no. Broja has been pathetic for the NT. He was overwhelmed by San Marino defenders which is the lowest you can go at international level...

At the same time Reja cannot pretend like we have depth at that position and can afford to drop talents of this caliber. As bad as Borja has been, his talent is undisputed. He's the only striker in the team with top 4 league potential.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 3):
ZenMasterSimboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:29 pm Reja pretty much admitted that he doesn't rate Broja. He said that he was bad in his 6 games with the NT. Is he wrong?? Well no. Broja has been pathetic for the NT. He was overwhelmed by San Marino defenders which is the lowest you can go at international level...

At the same time Reja cannot pretend like we have depth at that position and can afford to drop talents of this caliber. As bad as Borja has been, his talent is undisputed. He's the only striker in the team with top 4 league potential.
Sign of a failing manager when they don't blame their tactics . We played 5 ATB vs San Marino and kept lumping long balls to Broja which at that was not a skill of his (still isn't). He's simply not got a clue if he thinks Balaj offers more.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

To drop a talented young player because they had a couple bad games is dumb management. This is a national team and one that has only qualified to a major tournament once, we don't play often, and the priority should be finding and introducing new talents to the team. Broja is no exception, he should play games with the team and learn its style of play. Reja probably isn't very knowledgeable about Albania footballing history but whenever a new player is plugged into the team they tend to play pretty poorly regardless of how talented they are viewed as. We play a terrible style of football and these guys will play much more open and free roles at their clubs, it takes a while to understand how to make yourself useful in our tactics.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:29 pm Reja pretty much admitted that he doesn't rate Broja. He said that he was bad in his 6 games with the NT. Is he wrong?? Well no. Broja has been pathetic for the NT. He was overwhelmed by San Marino defenders which is the lowest you can go at international level...

Sign of a failing manager when they don't blame their tactics . We played 5 ATB vs San Marino and kept lumping long balls to Broja which at that was not a skill of his (still isn't). He's simply not got a clue if he thinks Balaj offers more.
Worst thing to do is try to find excuses for his shitty performances. Broja body language was terrible in each game he played for senior team. I don't know and i don't really care what was his problem but until his attitude is changed he should start games from the bench.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:17 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 pm

Worst thing to do is try to find excuses for his shitty performances. Broja body language was terrible in each game he played for senior team. I don't know and i don't really care what was his problem but until his attitude is changed he should start games from the bench.
Its not an excuse and its happening to every single player we play in that position. I keep seeing "shitty attitude" being thrown around with zero credibility behind those claims. He clearly doesn't know what type of player Broja is or he doesn't care because playing him like a Target Man against San Marino is criminal. You can go back and watch the game (you'll die of boredom) and see Broja had no chance with the targets he was getting.

We beat San Marino 2-0, if it was just on Broja we'd see a much larger scoreline. 2-0 feels like a loss against them.
Klejdi1023

Watch Balaj start over Uzuni and Broja. I can’t believe we keep wasting more time. Duka and Reja need to go once and for all.
RedFootballs

Broja is too young and inexperienced and bad body language bla bla bla but there is no excuse not to start Uzuni. Myrto has always been professional and loves playing for Albania and is in great form at club level... Plus he played with many of the Hungarian players in Ferencvaros.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

Odds 24 hours out via Bet365 are tightening in our favor.

1 ~33%
X ~32%
2 ~35%

Suggests Albania wins this match 1/3 times, with roughly 65% chance of a positive result. Anything short of 1 point will be an absolute disgrace come tomorrow night.
RedFootballs

Hungary are a lot like us. They remind me of 2015 Albania. So it will be a match that just comes down to who shows up on the day, they share many of our qualities.
  • Information