[Friendly] Albania vs Estonia 13 June 2022

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:59 pm
artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:56 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm People here mocked Manaj and Cika for only scoring on low teams but it looks like we can't even do that anymore.

Some things we take for granted.
Nope. They are just as worst as these guys. Cikaleshi can only score on open headers from a foot away and needs numerous chances. Note they only score against teams like Belarus and always disappear against professionals. For how bad Seferi is he didnt havemultiple open headers to score.

As for Manaj he only scores penalties
Have you ever considered that it is a skill to find chances and beat your marker first of all? The reason Seferi doesn't have multiple open headers is because he doesn't have that.
No. Scoring an open header because the defender forgot to mark you is not a skill. Seferi would have scored thst same goal like he scored that tap in against Iceland.

These kind of players (Cika, Manaj, Vrioni, Seferi) are all the same worthless goal poachers
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:12 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:59 pm
artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:56 pm

Nope. They are just as worst as these guys. Cikaleshi can only score on open headers from a foot away and needs numerous chances. Note they only score against teams like Belarus and always disappear against professionals. For how bad Seferi is he didnt havemultiple open headers to score.

As for Manaj he only scores penalties
Have you ever considered that it is a skill to find chances and beat your marker first of all? The reason Seferi doesn't have multiple open headers is because he doesn't have that.
No. Scoring an open header because the defender forgot to mark you is not a skill. Seferi would have scored thst same goal like he scored that tap in against Iceland.

These kind of players (Cika, Manaj, Vrioni, Seferi) are all the same worthless goal poachers
Sure wasn't easy for the top league starters Broja, Bajrami, Uzuni etc to score open headers against 110 ranked Estonia today.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:16 pm

Sure wasn't easy for the top league starters Broja, Bajrami, Uzuni etc to score open headers against 110 ranked Estonia today.

Uzuni is literally a 2nd division player. He played half a season in La Liga, got overwhelmed and relegated. He's NOT a top leaguer.

Which Bajrami are you talking about? The CB plays for Benfica B in a youth league.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:19 pm

Uzuni is literally a 2nd division player. He played half a season in La Liga, got overwhelmed and relegated. He's NOT a top leaguer.

Which Bajrami are you talking about? The CB plays for Benfica B in a youth league.
Think he meant Vrioni
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:19 pm

Didn't watch much. Thought by the posts it was N Bajrami.

Uzuni is as much a top leaguer as the Serie A relegation starters we have. It is a big jump from that level to a Euro level club and I bet Uzuni would start for Empoli too.

Until these guys move to a bigger club like Asllani did they can't be seen to be some massive talents that deserve special treatment.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Shqipëria zhgënjeu duke barazuar 0-0 ndaj Estonisë, takim miqësor pas ndeshjeve në Ligën e Kombeve. Kur pritej fitore e thjeshtë, kuqezinjtë nuk ja dolën sërish.Kështu ndeshjet e qershorit u mbyllën pa shijen e fitores, pas dhe dhe humbjes me Izraelin dhe barazimit me Islandën.Pas ndeshjes foli për mikrofonin e SuperSport Armando Broja. “Them se kur stërvitemi më shumë bashkë është më rehat kur luajmë bashkë, por kur stërvitemi 1 herë në muaj bashkë është e vështirë. Stërvitja shkoi mirë, por në ndeshje nuk del rezultati mirë.Kemi raste të shënojmë, por dhe nuk kemi fat.Sulmi fillon nga portieri, është i gjithë ekipi. Duhet të gjithë lojtarët për sulmin, jo vetëm 2 apo 3 që të shënohet goli.Them të vazhdojmë me stërvitjet mirë si grup, të komunikojmë me njëri-tjetrin dhe me stafin që të arrijmë gjëra të mëdha, dhe të jemi të përqëndruar.Nuk di për skemën është stili i trajnerit dhe nuk mundesh të ndryshosh, ne vetëm mundohemi të japim maksimumin në fushë dhe të fitojmë ndeshjen”.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:25 pm Didn't watch much. Thought by the posts it was N Bajrami.

Uzuni is as much a top leaguer as the Serie A relegation starters we have. It is a big jump from that level to a Euro level club and I bet Uzuni would start for Empoli too.

Uzuni would not even be allowed in stadiums in serie A because he has the footballing iq of a fly. In Serie A you have to be very sound tactically. Uzuni is a brain dead who just runs.

Nedim didn't play today. Broja and Hysaj were the only top leaguers.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:28 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:25 pm Didn't watch much. Thought by the posts it was N Bajrami.

Uzuni would not even be allowed in stadiums in serie A because he has the footballing iq of a fly. In Serie A you have to be very sound tactically. Uzuni is a brain dead who just runs.

Veseli, Manaj, Ismajli etc and even Lila played a season as a starter in Serie A. We glorify these guys before they've even proved anything because they started in a top league.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja clearly isnt fit and still he was the most dangerous player of Albania these past matches. Noone serves him and you can’t expect players to score goals if your only strategy is hoofing balls over.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:28 pm

Veseli, Manaj, Ismajli etc and even Lila played a season as a starter in Serie A. We glorify these guys before they've even proved anything because they started in a top league.
Still yet to see a guy who plays in Hungary perform for us
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Dallku
  • Information