Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

https://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superl ... nt-section

Enis Cokaj is very close to Panathinaikos (don't understand.. isnt the transfer window closed though?)

This is a slight upgrade over Croatian league and Lokomotiva. The level is a bit higher and the standards/expectations for him are higher as well. Pana fans are very negative over this though... probably because they see Olympiakos signing Marcelo and James lol.

Cokaj looked like dogshit in the last Albania friendly but Greek league should be his level.
Dallku

^ Lokomotiva confirms it. For over 1 million.

https://nklokomotiva.hr/vijest/pred-rea ... aikos-1846

Keidi is also back in the squad with Espanyol. Great news for Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Seferi hasn't scored a single goal in Ukraine. He's played 739 mins in all competitions. Vorskla is dead last in their league.

Tirana thought it was a great deal to scam poor Ukrainian teams :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:55 pm Keidi is also back in the squad with Espanyol. Great news for Albania.
Katie was already with the squad..

Warmed the bench all night last time out.
Princ

Reja has called up Albi Doka for the upcoming matches..

https://sportekspres.com/e-bujshme-nje- ... id-hysajn/

“Një lëvizje e tillë mund të lërë në stol Elseid Hysajn. Kjo pasi Doka ka treguar gjithmonë më tepër produktivitet në krahun e djathtë me daljet e tij në sulm, ndryshe nga Hysaj. Ndërkohë Balliu ka provuar që të luajë edhe në të majtë në karrierën e tij, pavarësisht se aktualisht po kalon kulmin e formës si mbrojtës i djathtë në La Liga.“
artan

I’ll be rooting for Cokaj. He’s probably been the best player for his club for a while now and he is probably one of the better midfielders in the league. It’s not saying much but even mid table Croatian teams export players to Europe.

Would rather see him in Serie B or something but joining the “big 3” in Greece isn’t bad. As long as it’s not a village club in Greece like the one Lila played for which would be a step down.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:14 pm Seferi hasn't scored a single goal in Ukraine. He's played 739 mins in all competitions. Vorskla is dead last in their league.

Tirana thought it was a great deal to scam poor Ukrainian teams :lol:
I’m 99% that was some kind of money laundering transaction. No way a Ukrainian village team in the middle of a war will spend over a million on three shitty players from Tirana which are a dime in a dozen. Vorkslas owner is some kind of wealthy businessman, he’s probably greasing some wheels with these transfers.
Princ

Superstar top leaguers of Fiorentina murked by Istanbul Basaksehir..

If only they had gotten hold of Nedim Baggio, could have won this match with ease.
Princ

Super professional Hysaj plays 90 minutes as Lazio eats 5 goals and gets run over by Midtjylland..

As a wise man once said, “The only thing I can say is that I tried to do it with good intentions, to rest my players for the next game, but we were punished by that. They are better than us.” - Jose Mourinho
Dallku

There are usually plenty of upsets in EL and Conference. Heavy rotations, underestimating opponents, Thursdays, etc etc

Even Skenderbeu beat Sporting 3-0.

Less upsets in the CL since teams take it more seriously. The better teams advance out of the group stages nearly all the time.
  • Information