Introduce Yourself

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Wellcome :)
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Awesome glad black eagle is here

Just need drenica too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote:Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
And don't forget to send $40 USDs to this PayPal address:

ShpatiAbdelrahman@aol.com

It's the registration fee.
Simboli i Diellit

Shpati wrote:
Plako wrote:Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
And don't forget to send $40 USDs to this PayPal address:

ShpatiAbdelrahman@aol.com

It's the registration fee.
LOL :D
VicianumGunner
Team: Arsenal & Shqiperia

Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Simboli i Diellit

VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Wellcome Andi :) Just saw the video on tube , great job you did there ! Glad having you here, hope you enjoy !
VicianumGunner

Dragoi wrote:
VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
Wellcome Andi :) Just saw the video on tube , great job you did there ! Glad having you here, hope you enjoy !

Thank you Dragoi, firstly for the welcome and the feedback on the video! I appreciate that. Glad to be here :D
Plako
Team: Partizani

Welcome Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VicianumGunner

Plako wrote:
Welcome Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! :D
  • Information