Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Klejdi1023 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:39 pm
Uzuni is clearly ineffective as a winger now, he played as center forward this season and seems to like that position way more obviously having scored 23 goals, which is the only reason he'll start against Faroe Islands otherwise he would be benched after such a bad game v. Moldova. I'd put Uzuni at center forward while Broja is still out, but when Broja comes back I just don't see how Uzuni is gonna continue playing as winger with such ineffectiveness.

He's everywhere in attack though. I think he has a free role for both club and NT. He just struggles with the basics like dribbling, passing, decision making, etc..

But nobody presses better than him. I lost count of the amount of times he lost the ball and won it right back yesterday.

Muci showed more in attack in limited minutes than Myrto did the whole game. Sylvinho has some tough decisions to make with Uzuni and Cika. They help defensively but hurt the attack so much.
Dallku

btw Albania being only -150 favorites against Faroe Islands is very scary. For context Albania was -250 favorites against Moldova and Czechs were -333 in Faroe Islands.
Redijupison

Albania moves the ball so much better with Bare on the pitch
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:58 pm btw Albania being only -150 favorites against Faroe Islands is very scary. For context Albania was -250 favorites against Moldova and Czechs were -333 in Faroe Islands.
means f*** all
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Both Moldova and Faroe Islands are Superliga level teams. Moldova might have 1-2 players that are a bit above that, but this is clearly a team that's barely pro.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We are playing really well. 1-1 is such an unfair reflection of the game so far.

Top finish by Bajrami and actually pretty good winger play by Seferi who is doing well finding the free man on the inside.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:42 pm We are playing really well. 1-1 is such an unfair reflection of the game so far.

Top finish by Bajrami and actually pretty good winger play by Seferi who is doing well finding the free man on the inside.
Cikalleshi should never play for us again, and Berisha did so poor on that save
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Cikaleshi should been subbed immediately after his reaction against Asani and never be invited again on national team. Penalty kick can be missed but if i would been in Asani place i would punched him on the face.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I had that feeling Cikalleshi was gonna miss that one. Good game from Asllani and Bajrami so fa.
  • Information