Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Broja back for September, just have to beat Poland and we should be good
Deni

I honestly think if had tied Poland in March we would be 90% qualified. That Uzuni miss in the last minute of the Poland game is going to come back and haunt us I feel like.
CanaYouDoIt

Deni wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:45 pm I honestly think if had tied Poland in March we would be 90% qualified. That Uzuni miss in the last minute of the Poland game is going to come back and haunt us I feel like.
it could but won’t I don’t think, we’re looking very good
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We got a gift from God. Moldova beating Poland is like a one in a million thing.

Be thankful that even happened. We have everything in our hands.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

I think the gift from god is Poland appointing Santos as a coach right before the qualifiers.

They have been looking dreadfully.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:53 pm We got a gift from God. Moldova beating Poland is like a one in a million thing.

Be thankful that even happened. We have everything in our hands.
I’ll see you in Germany friend, pints on me
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Sylvinho is doing wonders with this team, players are gaining confidence with him on charge. Bajrami looks different player, Asani is being decisive every game, super goal will help Asllani also with his confidence, Mitaj is only 19 and is playing as veteran for most of game. There is so much room for improvement and we should not suffered as we did but very happy for Muci who deserved this goal. Of course there was many negatives in every game we played under Sylvinho but most important thing we are collecting points.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This is the easiest path we've ever had to a major tourney. 2016 was way tougher, even with the drone points.

It'd be a shame if we didn't go through.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Mitaj is unreal, can’t believe he’s only 19 and not just because of that hairline.

Needs to work on his physique and defensive awareness but on the ball he’s top. Agolli is back!
Dallku

So looks like Reja and his 5 back was the problem all along. We knew it but now it's definitely confirmed. Albanians by nature like to attack.

This new system highlights the talent of all the players. Mitaj, Muci, Asllani are very high level. Even Bajrami finally plays in his natural position. He doesn't even do that at his club.

Uzuni can actually be good off the bench. A lot of energy against tired defenses... He's better a sub than a starter.

Problems: Cikalleshi(should never get called up again), Berisha (shits himself like always)
  • Information