Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:02 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:33 pm FSHF-ja vazhdon me eksperimentet ma idiote te mundshme duke e shkaterru edhe derbin e kryeqytetit qe ishte edhe gjeja e fundit qe i kishte mbet kampionatit shqiptar. Me formatin aktual interesi per derbi kishte fillu me u zbeh se 4 ndeshje brenda nje sezoni jane shume dhe shikueshmeria ka fillu me ra, me perjashtim te derbit te fundit qe pothuajse ishte "determinues" per titullin kampion. FSHF-ja ne vend se me ndrru formatin, me shtu numrin e ekipeve me shpresen qe futen ne Kategori Superiore skuadra si Flamurtari, Elbasani etj keta e bojn pikerisht te kunderten duke e rrit ne menyre absurde numrin e ndeshjeve me faze panevojshme playoff dhe duke e zhveleresu kampionatin e rregullt.
What are the changes they're implementing?
Pasi kampionati të mbyllet me 36 javë, do të kemi një mini kampionat tjetër, këtë herë me 12 ndeshje. Të gjitha ndeshjet do të zhvillohen vetëm në Air Albania, ndërsa do të luajnë vetëm katër skuadrat e vendeve të para, të cilat do të përballen me njëra-tjetrën dy herë.

Skuadra që do të dalë në vendin e parë pas 36 javëve kampionat, ka avantazhin sepse në rast të pikëve të barabarta në “Final Four”, do të renditet më lartë se skuadra tjetër. Ndërkohë bonusi prej 100 milionë lekësh do të shkojë për ekipin kampion nga 36 javë kampionat, pavarësisht historisë së Final Four.
Kuqaloshi maoist
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Madness
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:10 pmPasi kampionati të mbyllet me 36 javë, do të kemi një mini kampionat tjetër, këtë herë me 12 ndeshje. Të gjitha ndeshjet do të zhvillohen vetëm në Air Albania, ndërsa do të luajnë vetëm katër skuadrat e vendeve të para, të cilat do të përballen me njëra-tjetrën dy herë.

Skuadra që do të dalë në vendin e parë pas 36 javëve kampionat, ka avantazhin sepse në rast të pikëve të barabarta në “Final Four”, do të renditet më lartë se skuadra tjetër. Ndërkohë bonusi prej 100 milionë lekësh do të shkojë për ekipin kampion nga 36 javë kampionat, pavarësisht historisë së Final Four.
This is unprecedented. Never seen anything like this anywhere else. Which team qualifies for CL?
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Plako wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:46 am
ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:10 pmPasi kampionati të mbyllet me 36 javë, do të kemi një mini kampionat tjetër, këtë herë me 12 ndeshje. Të gjitha ndeshjet do të zhvillohen vetëm në Air Albania, ndërsa do të luajnë vetëm katër skuadrat e vendeve të para, të cilat do të përballen me njëra-tjetrën dy herë.

This is unprecedented. Never seen anything like this anywhere else. Which team qualifies for CL?
Everything based on the ''final 4'' rankings
Plako

I can see the appeal of a playoff systems and the interest among fans. What I don't like is small number of teams in Superliga. It's probably be best if we expanded the league to 16-18 teams and just play home and away in the regular season.
artan

Plako wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:39 pm I can see the appeal of a playoff systems and the interest among fans. What I don't like is small number of teams in Superliga. It's probably be best if we expanded the league to 16-18 teams and just play home and away in the regular season.
Albania barely has 4 functional squads in the Superliga itself. Having all those teams will just dilute the shit even further.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah I agree. Level of competition needs to be a lot higher.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

artan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:21 pm
Plako wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:39 pm I can see the appeal of a playoff systems and the interest among fans. What I don't like is small number of teams in Superliga. It's probably be best if we expanded the league to 16-18 teams and just play home and away in the regular season.
Albania barely has 4 functional squads in the Superliga itself. Having all those teams will just dilute the shit even further.
We would still have 4 functional squads but at least the games would not be as boring and you'd have a larger footprint in the country.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:17 am
artan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:21 pm
We would still have 4 functional squads but at least the games would not be as boring and you'd have a larger footprint in the country.
It’s the marketing and tv rights that make the difference by in 10 vs in 18. They could change the format by playing 2 rounds of home and away and the third round to be played with 5 teams in promotion and relegation groups. This way we’d have 30+ games from the league meanwhile the remaining games could be filled with another format for our National Cup or a mini-league with best teams from Albania and Kosovo.
artan

Until Albanian teams can start to show they can be competitive in Europe we can't even entertain the idea of expanding. Good luck thinking teams like Flamurtari Vlore (which are some of the most corrupt ownerships in all of Europe) will be a good idea. Albanian teams lack professionalism in all aspects from how contracts are handled, to player development to coaching, etc. The owners of these clubs run the teams to the ground and own them merely for the prestige or as a way to funnel their illegal activities. It's embarrassing when teams like Kukesi (let alone Tirana) always have allegations of not paying players or breaking contracts illegally.

The entire league needs a reset from top to bottom. I don't even know what the solution is. Seems like the entire ownership structure needs to change of these clubs and ofc the king pin himself Duka. Maybe if you had some owners who are interested in actually winning that might change things.
  • Information