Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

CIkaleshi always finds a way to score a goal before important matches for the media to hype him up and for the FSHF to force the manager to start him. Only for him to be a statue out there and play horribly. Every single time.

I'd rather play any other forward than this bum. Pick a random Albanian Superliga forward and I'd take him over Cikaleshi.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

artan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:20 pm Pick a random Albanian Superliga forward and I'd take him over Cikaleshi.
Bekim Balaj has entered the chat
Redijupison

So many Albanians in Serie A right now! Who would've imagined a few years ago :rrokullisem:
artan

Redijupison wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:30 pm So many Albanians in Serie A right now! Who would've imagined a few years ago :rrokullisem:
Means the Serie A has been on decline the past 10 years lol
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The issue is that most of them are Albanian only in ethnicity. Kumbulla, Asllani, etc... have nothing to do with Albania other than descending from there. Even someone like Hysaj left as a teenager and never played pro football in Superliga.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Redijupison

artan wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:10 am
Redijupison wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:30 pm So many Albanians in Serie A right now! Who would've imagined a few years ago :rrokullisem:
Just a few years back the situation in our NT looked dire and Serie A is still one of the top four leagues in Europe
Plako
Team: Partizani

Redijupison wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:23 pm
artan wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:10 am
Just a few years back the situation in our NT looked dire and Serie A is still one of the top four leagues in Europe
Italian football is in decline but they still had 3 teams make the Finals in the European cups this year.
Princ

Ylber Ramadani draws the start for Lecce against Lazio..

I used to come talk him up back when he was still playing for MTK. Ylber always had the physical tools to be an important player in midfield. Now that he moves to a top league, everyone loves him.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:01 pm Now that he moves to a top league, everyone loves him.

It will only be impressive if he can cope...

or he could be a Manaj
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

As soon as I turn on the Lazio game at the end, Lecce bags two goals back to back.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information