Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Muci's finishing is fucking good. Every goal he scores looks World Class. Reminds me of Broja's finishing that way.

Hopefully Sylvinho makes the right call. Poland/Czechia back to back is not San Marino or Moldova. Muci needs to start, especially with Broja gone.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:18 am Muci's finishing is fucking good. Every goal he scores looks World Class. Reminds me of Broja's finishing that way.

Hopefully Sylvinho makes the right call. Poland/Czechia back to back is not San Marino or Moldova. Muci needs to start, especially with Broja gone.
I even think his finishing is better than Broja’s (for now). He’s always had such clean ball striking that you don’t see often. Both of them have that ability and for a small country like ours it’s going to be so important in winning those big games.

It’s world class levels from Muci, his long shots are up there with the best I’ve seen.
Dallku

Albania has a few players now who can hit from outside the box. Muci, Bajrami, Asllani, Asani can all shoot from long range if they have a little space.

Even De Biasi's team had no shooters at all. I think Cikalleshi was the closest because he had a decent shooting technique but not the most accurate.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:02 pm Albania has a few players now who can hit from outside the box. Muci, Bajrami, Asllani, Asani can all shoot from long range if they have a little space.

Even De Biasi's team had no shooters at all. I think Cikalleshi was the closest because he had a decent shooting technique but not the most accurate.
Cika has the most accurate shot of all. He hit the post with consistency never seen before.
Princ

AB Almost Back!

Way ahead of schedule! Congratulations to AB for his determination and perseverance!

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ne-ang ... me-celsin/
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:20 am AB Almost Back!

Way ahead of schedule! Congratulations to AB for his determination and perseverance!

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ne-ang ... me-celsin/
rest of this season should be about him getting back to form, next season we should hopefully see Broja back to his best.

I’m still so annoyed he did his ACL, his speed was unbelievable, I’m so worried he won’t be the same and I know about how much better the surgery has become but still there’s always that worry the player won’t be the same.
Redijupison

I'd be surprised if Broja gets much playing time at Chelsea
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm I'd be surprised if Broja gets much playing time at Chelsea
They literally have one other striker at the club fit right now. He’s gonna get those 10-30 mins at the end of games for a while. And that’s what he needs tbh to build up confidence.
Redijupison

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:17 pm
Redijupison wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm I'd be surprised if Broja gets much playing time at Chelsea
They literally have one other striker at the club fit right now. He’s gonna get those 10-30 mins at the end of games for a while. And that’s what he needs tbh to build up confidence.
Chelsea is a mess of a club right now and while Pochettino is a very good coach and Broja could probably improve alot with him, the coach is already under pressure to win them games
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:28 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:17 pm
Chelsea is a mess of a club right now and while Pochettino is a very good coach and Broja could probably improve alot with him, the coach is already under pressure to win them games
They’re a mess after spending 1 billion in a year and about 40 random guys. But yes Poch should be able to help him develop, he’s got a good track record with STs and trusts young players.
  • Information