Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Redijupison wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm I'd be surprised if Broja gets much playing time at Chelsea
Pochettino keeps mentioning him in press conferences so they definitely have plans for him.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:48 am I’m still so annoyed he did his ACL, his speed was unbelievable, I’m so worried he won’t be the same and I know about how much better the surgery has become but still there’s always that worry the player won’t be the same.
Things happen for a reason..

AB was always a phenomenal athlete but never really had to deal with this kind of adversity. Going through something like this will only strengthen his mental, and maybe that is just what he needed.

It may take some time but I am convinced he will come back strong!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Just watching some Inter... genuinely think they are likely the best coached team in the world.

They play absolutely amazing football, dominate opponents, are very solid defensively, they play like a nation state club from the Prem whilst on less than zero budget.

There is no chance Inzaghi gets sacked. He's probably one of the best coaches in the world.

If Asllani wants to play, he should go elsewhere because he won't be playing there for years, if ever at all.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:49 pm Just watching some Inter... genuinely think they are likely the best coached team in the world.

They play absolutely amazing football, dominate opponents, are very solid defensively, they play like a nation state club from the Prem whilst on less than zero budget.

There is no chance Inzaghi gets sacked. He's probably one of the best coaches in the world.

If Asllani wants to play, he should go elsewhere because he won't be playing there for years, if ever at all.
best coached team in the world is not true and you know it. Also Inter over the last half decade have been probably the biggest spenders in italy, they should be where they are in the serie a and still only got 72 points last season.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:35 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:49 pm Just watching some Inter... genuinely think they are likely the best coached team in the world.

best coached team in the world is not true and you know it. Also Inter over the last half decade have been probably the biggest spenders in italy, they should be where they are in the serie a and still only got 72 points last season.
Screenshot 2023-09-06 144515.png
Screenshot 2023-09-06 144515.png (30.68 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
If you woke me up from a coma and told me this was West Ham or Aston Villa's lineup I'd probably believe you.

And go watch the football and the results he's getting with that squad. I'm pretty sure Inter have lost like 2 of their last 20 games and that was to Man City and Napoli, whilst playing a brilliant style of football.
Redijupison

Lol, Inter has a very good team with some world class footballers, bar City I think they beat anyone from PL right now.
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:32 am Lol, Inter has a very good team with some world class footballers, bar City I think they beat anyone from PL right now.
LOOOOOOOOOOL alright mate
Redijupison

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:54 am
Redijupison wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:32 am Lol, Inter has a very good team with some world class footballers, bar City I think they beat anyone from PL right now.
Overpriced doesn't mean better, just so you know :rrokullisem:
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:31 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:54 am
Overpriced doesn't mean better, just so you know :rrokullisem:
sounds like a broke italian team asking for yet another 2 year loan. Inter don’t even finish in the top 4 in england sorry to say.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:07 pm

sounds like a broke italian team asking for yet another 2 year loan. Inter don’t even finish in the top 4 in england sorry to say.

If United can finish 3rd with a very mediocre squad so can Inter.
  • Information