Albania vs Poland/ Euro's 24 Qualifiers 10/09/23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Klejdi1023 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:48 pm I’d like to see Muci start as center forward today. Cika useless, Daku just joined and with Uzuni mostly ineffective in the role, Muci deserves a chance to show what he can do, especially being in good form right now and he can be so dangerous near the box and inside the box. With Muci, Bajrami, Asllani and Asani on the field all at once at least a goal or 2 can be guaranteed out of nothing it seems so why not go for it.
Muci has never started for us. I highly doubt he starts in our most important match this campaign.
CanaYouDoIt

Uzuni starting, it’s the right call. Guy is bound to have a big game eventually, tonight might be the night
Dallku

Strakosha must have impressed in training. He always had the superior reflexes over Berisha.
Shqipëria Etnike

Balliu should be starting ahead of Mitaj. Bad selection there that can bite us in the ass
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:48 pm Strakosha must have impressed in training. He always had the superior reflexes over Berisha.
he’s a better keeper, played at a higher level, Berisha always has bozo moments for us but it’s Hysaj who gets the hate.
Dallku

Shqipëria Etnike wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:48 pm Balliu should be starting ahead of Mitaj. Bad selection there that can bite us in the ass

looks like Balliu is getting punished for maybe faking an injury to miss the last games.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:59 pm
Shqipëria Etnike wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:48 pm Balliu should be starting ahead of Mitaj. Bad selection there that can bite us in the ass

looks like Balliu is getting punished for maybe faking an injury to miss the last games.
He might just want a naturally left footed player on the left side. But that being said having Balliu on the right really opens up the attack and it's worth it to put Hysaj on the left.
Pjetër

“Cikalleshi is capable of giving you magical moments on the field. After Haaland I can’t think of a more clinical player in front of net.” - Alexi Lalas.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:36 pm “Cikalleshi is capable of giving you magical moments on the field. After Haaland I can’t think of a more clinical player in front of net.” - Alexi Lalas.
"Cikalleshi fucked my wife" - Jay Z :zgerdhimje:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Before this year I would have picked Strakosha 10 times out of 10, but I don't know if he even knows what football is anymore.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information