Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:52 pm Sylvinho has been no different than Reja in offence. Create almost 0 chances, and hope for individual brilliance. We had 1 attempt the entire game yesterday, and it was Bajrami. And not 1 attempt ON TARGET. 1 attempt overall, which was Bajrami. That's horrendous.

Reja's advantage was that he had Broja in good form, but we beat Hungary home/away. Sylvinho hasn't actually accomplished anything like that. Our biggest "win" is a 1-1 draw away at Czech Repubilc.
I disagree. The team has looked better under Sylvinho. This draw is huge as last time we lost 4-1 away at Czechia. Also, we didn't deserve to lose that Poland away game. I will blame Sylvinho though for starting Ciak & Seferi up top. That was absolutely abysmal.

Lastly, if Sylvinho had Broja available we could be sitting on top of the group right now. I'll never forgive Reja for not starting Broja against Poland at home and at Wembley after he saved his ass twice. Bq plak.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:59 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:52 pm Sylvinho has been no different than Reja in offence. Create almost 0 chances, and hope for individual brilliance. We had 1 attempt the entire game yesterday, and it was Bajrami. And not 1 attempt ON TARGET. 1 attempt overall, which was Bajrami. That's horrendous.

Reja's advantage was that he had Broja in good form, but we beat Hungary home/away. Sylvinho hasn't actually accomplished anything like that. Our biggest "win" is a 1-1 draw away at Czech Repubilc.
I disagree. The team has looked better under Sylvinho. This draw is huge as last time we lost 4-1 away at Czechia. Also, we didn't deserve to lose that Poland away game. I will blame Sylvinho though for starting Ciak & Seferi up top. That was absolutely abysmal.

Lastly, if Sylvinho had Broja available we could be sitting on top of the group right now. I'll never forgive Reja for not starting Broja against Poland at home and at Wembley after he saved his ass twice. Bq plak.
Sylvinho's gameplay looks better on TV, but on paper there's very little difference. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather watch this than Reja's anti-football garbage, but our final third is just atrocious.

So far it's just been midfielders bailing us out with goals. That can't really continue. We need strikers to perform.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:03 pmSylvinho's gameplay looks better on TV, but on paper there's very little difference. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather watch this than Reja's anti-football garbage, but our final third is just atrocious.

So far it's just been midfielders bailing us out with goals. That can't really continue. We need strikers to perform.
Our strikers have never performed except for Broja. Not expecting that to change despite the coach change. Sylvinho can't teach Cika how to score or Daku how to make the simple pass.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Romania vs Kosovo stopped by the fans with chants , political banners and fireworks.

Princ

Kosovo beat Romania in Pristina..

Qualification race should be closer than what the table currently suggests.
artan

It’s weird because you will never see an Albanian ultra mention Romania, Poland, or even Greeks but yet their ultras are obsessed with Albanians and Kosovo.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:29 pm It’s weird because you will never see an Albanian ultra mention Romania, Poland, or even Greeks but yet their ultras are obsessed with Albanians and Kosovo.
The normal Romanian might be 50%/50%
between us and Serbs but most of their ultras fans are por Serbian.
Redijupison

This is why it was so important for Kosova to become a member of UEFA & FIFA!
Dallku

Is Kosovo having their CAS like moment??

3 points and they are fighting for qualification here
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:37 pm Is Kosovo having their CAS like moment??

3 points and they are fighting for qualification here
It seems like that match might resume. It might motivate Kosova players more.
  • Information