Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:28 pm Bare goes in the second division and turns into prime Xavi

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... espanjoli/
Indeed secunda division has a big gap compared to primera dv. Uzuni is another example.
Princ

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7m31OsGZS ... mg_index=5

Why this dude pronouncing his own last name wrong?? 😂😂
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:26 am https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7m31OsGZS ... mg_index=5

I don’t blame him, same thing has happened to me growing up here, you kinda just get bored of correcting people so just go with it. Same way the english pronounce shaqiri all wrong, it’s just the english pronunciation and not the albanian. Happens to every foreign footballer tbh
Dallku

Muja nice goal 2 minutes in.

NT players have been playing with crazy confidence in the past few months.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Muci scores 2 goals against an EPL club thats Top 5 right now. Sylvinho will really bench him again wont he?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:28 pm Muci scores 2 goals against an EPL club thats Top 5 right now. Sylvinho will really bench him again wont he?
I think Silvio doesn't change anything besides Cikaleshi who I think either Broja or Daku starts. I personally think we got a bit lucky in those September matches and that we eventually luck will catch up. Czech were the better team when we played them and we were fortunate to get that draw. We struggled with possession and the counter besides Bajrami (and a few Asani runs) were non existent. The poland match we dominated the second half but the first half we were poor. Eventually this team will need to take the next step to finish this qualification cycle and not flame out like in 2016 in the actual torunament.

To me Cikaleshi is and has always been the weak point. I really just hope he still is injured because it seems like he's a lock in no matter what. If Broja is in place for Cikaleshi I suppose there is less justification for Muci starting on the wing and Seferi tends to do the dirty work defensively even if he's an awful counter attacking player. I still would like to see how an attacking lineup of Muci, Broja, Asani and Bajrami does, that must easily be the best attacking talent in our history.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:00 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:28 pm Muci scores 2 goals against an EPL club thats Top 5 right now. Sylvinho will really bench him again wont he?
I think Silvio doesn't change anything besides Cikaleshi who I think either Broja or Daku starts. I personally think we got a bit lucky in those September matches and that we eventually luck will catch up. Czech were the better team when we played them and we were fortunate to get that draw. We struggled with possession and the counter besides Bajrami (and a few Asani runs) were non existent. The poland match we dominated the second half but the first half we were poor. Eventually this team will need to take the next step to finish this qualification cycle and not flame out like in 2016 in the actual torunament.

To me Cikaleshi is and has always been the weak point. I really just hope he still is injured because it seems like he's a lock in no matter what. If Broja is in place for Cikaleshi I suppose there is less justification for Muci starting on the wing and Seferi tends to do the dirty work defensively even if he's an awful counter attacking player. I still would like to see how an attacking lineup of Muci, Broja, Asani and Bajrami does, that must easily be the best attacking talent in our history.
Honestly I can see Cika start again and both Daku and Broja come in around 65'minute when the Czechs are tired. It's not a bad strategy to be honest. Broja can't start. Dude hasn't played full 90 minutes in over a year.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:26 am https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7m31OsGZS ... mg_index=5

I was listening to ESPN FC and the host pronounced it "Broha" (as if it were a Spanish name), an English pundit pronounced it "Brozha" and some Dutch guy said it correctly Broja. All in a span of 2 minutes lol
CanaYouDoIt

LOL Muci benched, what does he have to do ...
  • Information