Albania vs Czechia - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 12/10/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We went from nervous wrecks to tigers in 6 months. That's the difference.

We play with huge swagger and confidence, before we would have problems passing out of our own box.

The 1-1 in Prague was the turning point that made us believe.
RedFootballs

The mental change in this team has been like nothing I've seen before.

Our players play with a calmness and maturity and intelligence when before we literally played like high school kids with chronic ADHD and anxiety.
Princ

Players confidence through the roof!
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Game totally changed once Daku came on
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sooner or later this was gonna happen. So many of our players are playing in top leagues, we were clearly underperforming. I think we’re over performing here, but we definitely deserve that #1 spot.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Skenderbeu9

At last we have a real captain after Cana left
Gym-City is a true leader
A Serbia born Albanian captain who would have thought
His children probably will say when they are older that they are as Balkan as it can get😂
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

What did we see from Daku.!
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:37 pm Sooner or later this was gonna happen. So many of our players are playing in top leagues, we were clearly underperforming. I think we’re over performing here, but we definitely deserve that #1 spot.
Its the confidence, they play collectively now, we are all together, we have never had that before, not even under De Biasi.

The players love and understand each other now and are willing to take risks for each other. Everyone is working hard and nobody is hiding.

Even still, we have guys like Asani and Daku who play in third tier nations and somehow are playing like world beaters, so maybe it won't continue, but man, what a day for us, it's total euphoria, we should take in this moment whilst we can.

The moment (s) Albania were world-beaters.

Now to take this form into the Euros and I bet we can make knockouts too.
Deni

Wow Asani is a total baller, literally our best player. Why does Slyvinho always take him out in the 60min of our games ? He has subbed him out throughout these qualifier always around that mark ?

The whole team played well except Cikalleshi lol
RedFootballs

I totally trust Sylvinho at this point, even if Cika starting appears to be the wrong decision, he has earned the trust where we can assume that he sees what we do and there are reasons for it.

He has done what no coach has done in Albanian history in only 6 months. I trust him absolutely, he must have a reason.
  • Information