Albania vs Bulgaria (Friendly 17/10/2023)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Shqiperia londineze e ka detyrim me mbush stadiumin, se besoj qe numri i shqiptareve prej Kosoves e Ilirides do jete me i paket per kete miqesore.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

For these kind of friendlies the FA should give away free tickets to pensioners.
It's useless to have the stadium empty.

It costs more to go to Albania's friendlies than Italy's.

Çmimi i biletave për këtë takim miqësor të Kombëtares shqiptare varion nga 1.000 – 3.000 lekë. Tribunat pas porte S dhe N, si edhe tribunat këndore E101, E109, E201, E202, E210, E211 do shiten nga 1 mijë lekë të rinj, teksa tribunat E variojnë nga 2.000 – 3.000 lekë.

https://al.ebileta.al/biglietteria/listaEventiPub.do

Skenderbeu9

Marvin Çuni is called to replace Katana
Princ

62nd ranked Albania opens as favourite to beat 78th ranked Bulgaria on October 17th in Tirana..

1X2
1 ~57%
X ~25%
2 ~18%

Over/Under 2.5 Goals
Over ~43%
Under ~57%

Both Teams to Score
Yes ~42%
No ~58%

World beater Albania has won 2 in a row and 4 of their last 5. Bulgaria is a nation with big history but winless in their last 8 matches.

(Opening odds via Bet365)
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:04 pm For these kind of friendlies the FA should give away free tickets to pensioners.

Agreed. Or they should have sold both Czechia and Bulgaria games as a package.
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:16 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:04 pm For these kind of friendlies the FA should give away free tickets to pensioners.

Agreed. Or they should have sold both Czechia and Bulgaria games as a package.
Well even Italy's friendly games the stadium.is half-full unless they're playing Spain or Germany. In these cases you just give away tickets to those who can't afford to buy them like pensioneers or could sell family tickets where you buy 1 and you get 1 free or two and two ect.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:10 amWell even Italy's friendly games the stadium.is half-full unless they're playing Spain or Germany. In these cases you just give away tickets to those who can't afford to buy them like pensioneers or could sell family tickets where you buy 1 and you get 1 free or two and two ect.
The fundamental issue is that in Tirana there is not a lot of interest for Kombetaren among the general football fans. Our games have a lot of fans from Diaspora, Kosova and Macedonia. When I was watching Klan pregame coverage and they were talking to fans there was barely any one from Tirana that they interviewed.
Simboli i Diellit

I'd assume this will be the lineup against Bulgaria after Sylvinho's interview who said that there will be 3-4 changes.

------Strakosha-------
Balliu- Djimsiti - Mihaj - Mitaj
Muja - Asllani - Ramadani - Uzuni
--------- Bajrami ----------
------ Cikalleshi (Muci)---------
artan

It's crazy that our "B" team is a world better than our "A" squad 5 years ago and might be even more talented than our 2014-2016 squad.

--Muci-Broja-Uzuini
-----Laci---Bare
-------Gjasula (Abrashi)
??-Kumbulla-Ajeti--Balliu
------Strakosha

I always thought that this was our most talented squad of players ever. What a mismanagement by Reja. Panucci gets a pass from me because that post euro squad was trash.
Simboli i Diellit

Panorama reporting at least 6 changes from last games:
  • Information