Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Look out for Medon Berisha to be the next Serie a regular. He seems to be a complete CM and just needs experience.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:48 pm Look out for Medon Berisha to be the next Serie a regular. He seems to be a complete CM and just needs experience.
Seems like Lecce gave up the cup to focus on Serie A. Medon was outstanding for our U21. He has a lot of the Lorik Cana type of grit.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:53 am Marvin Cuni wins a penalty for Frosinone.

I also noticed there's an Albanian "Ibrahimovic" there. 17 year old midfielder, played for German youths.
The 17 year old Albo Ibra scored today against Torino in the Italian cup.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

After what it seems like 5-7 years of no good diaspora players available to call up (2014 - 2020) it seems like the second wave is coming up with Broja, Asllani, Ibrahimovic. Gruda, etc.

As for Berisha, lets hope we don't lose him to Kosovo as if they were smart they would call him up.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Starting for a big club like Ajax is better than anything Berisha or Strakosha can manage right now.
IndritFieri1

Everyone missed Tim Civeja asssist agains Bayern yesterday. He plays in the third German division but I knew i heard his name somewhere,
Plako
Team: Partizani

IndritFieri1 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:55 am Everyone missed Tim Civeja asssist agains Bayern yesterday. He plays in the third German division but I knew i heard his name somewhere,
We did not but forgot to post about it lol

That was such a huge upset. Harry Kane already bringing his bad luck lol
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information