Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

That was one of the best defenders in the world Broja shit on.

There is something different about him this season. He's smarter and has a better touch it seems. Only thing stopping him is physical problems.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Frosinone staring Marvin Cuni while Asllani not even part of the Inter list.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:34 pm That was one of the best defenders in the world Broja shit on.

There is something different about him this season. He's smarter and has a better touch it seems. Only thing stopping him is physical problems.
Broja pocked him when he was playing for Southhampton against City aswell. Pocchetino likes Broja and unlike with his predecessora he'll get more playing time this season.
https://twitter.com/PremLeaguePanel/sta ... _JX5A&s=19
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Only major criticism I have of Broja is his finishing ability. He scores screamers but also bottles easy chances. It's not consistent. I'm not sure he would've scored that if it wasn't for a penalty.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:52 pm Frosinone staring Marvin Cuni while Asllani not even part of the Inter list.
Asllani is injured. Will probably miss the next few games :nonono:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:30 pm Only major criticism I have of Broja is his finishing ability. He scores screamers but also bottles easy chances. It's not consistent. I'm not sure he would've scored that if it wasn't for a penalty.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:52 pm Frosinone staring Marvin Cuni while Asllani not even part of the Inter list.
Asllani is injured. Will probably miss the next few games :nonono:
I read that but most likely he'll be part of Albania for these november games. It's just a "fatigue" in the thigh flexors. Two max three days and he can recover.
Aurora Bulkualis

The craziest thing about us so far, is we're topping the group without our best player even playing this year. As good as we've done, we're still in second gear.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:34 pmThere is something different about him this season. He's smarter and has a better touch it seems. Only thing stopping him is physical problems.
He seems much bigger and has build a ton of muscle. The unfortunate part is that he still seems prone to injuries.

Poch believes in him and when he was healthy he got a start. Armando may be the reason why Chelsea didn't splash big for a forward in the Summer.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku

It's good that Duka and Sylvinho have opened the doors for players that weren't part of the squad. You never know if a big talent pops out of nowhere..

Duka has experience because that's how he lost Rrahmani and maybe even Rashica... so he knows.

Sylvinho knows cinderella time is over and where he's going there are no Moldovas, Faroes, or Polands that look to sack their coach. He knows he will need all the super professionals he can get.
  • Information