Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Back to default settings
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Bushi & Bulku have dream jobs, no matter how many goals they concede or how many games they lose, their jobs are safe. I know that we are Albania, it's not easy to be competitive and it could happen to be destroyed by teams as England, France, Portugal, Spain because they have on their teams world class talents but there is no excuse if you concede 5 goals from Romania or 4 goals from Finland.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

On one hand it's not good that our youth teams constantly suck but on the other hand it's good as Bushi will never be considered an candidate for the NT manager position. If the U21 would have been somewhat decent over the years he would have had Silvinho's job and probably would have deployed the "boys" aka Cikaleshi, Balaj, Roshi, Trashi, etc.

I also get that the Superliga/Youth Development are poor in Albania resulting in a poor player selection for the youth teams but you can't be getting embarrassed 5 - 0 to Romania.
Dallku

Yeah FSHF tried to groom Salihi, Bulku, Bushi and even other former players like Lala into being coaches but it never worked. Too amateurish and they are part of the "loser generations" who not only never came close to qualifying but they were happy with humbje dinjitoze.

You can't have people like that teaching the new generations who have a different mentality.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:07 pm Yeah FSHF tried to groom Salihi, Bulku, Bushi and even other former players like Lala into being coaches but it never worked. Too amateurish and they are part of the "loser generations" who not only never came close to qualifying but they were happy with humbje dinjitoze.

You can't have people like that teaching the new generations who have a different mentality.
It has never worked. The only former player I can think of that has been an below average or average manager is Hasi. All these other guys get handpicked managerial positions without actually going through the ranks and gaining experience.
  • Information