Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:05 am This guy signed for Dinamo Zagreb and apparently told Croatian media that he'll play for Albania.

Ngl... these highlights look good. He makes Asani, Muja and others look very mediocre. This is what a winger should look like

https://youtu.be/N8GGyDTKO0k?si=tm2A7iVTD7lFPhez
I like the two footed ness and the fact he’s also an aerial threat. Competition for Uzuni who I’ve never liked (for albania)
artan

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/po-kth ... r-po-pres/

Players like these are clowns. I hope neither Albania or Kosovo call him up. Albanian diaspora are some of the most naive and arrogant among the planet. You don’t see the Moroccan or Algerians in France being this dumb
Skenderbeu9

What do you expect every kid with Albanian parents who was born abroad to play for us?
Most of them have never been to Albania or Kosova their whole life and some of them don't even speak Albanian properly
Fshf did their job by contacting him and showing their interest
Now it's up to him
Don't forget that atm Germany's nt is one of the worst teams they had in 21st century and at their last friendly their gks where Trapp Blaswick and Baumann all of them 32-33 yo and past their prime
Neuer is 37 and probably will play his last big international competition and Ter Stegen 31 with a serious back injury
The only player from Germany that i don't know wtf is still waiting is Rexhbecaj
Either way we saw this campaign that unity inside the group and a manager who inspires the lads are more important than individual talent
Plako
Team: Partizani

West Ham, Fulham and Wolves showing interest in Broja.

https://theathletic.com/5208430/2024/01 ... -transfer/
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Best thing could happen for Broja career is to move, i think best option would be West Ham because of their counter attacking football style. Good news for Kumbulla that Mourinho got sacked, i am absolutely sure that De Rossi will give him a look. Strakosha did decent job on cup game so he might get Premier League start.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:17 pm Best thing could happen for Broja career is to move, i think best option would be West Ham because of their counter attacking football style. Good news for Kumbulla that Mourinho got sacked, i am absolutely sure that De Rossi will give him a look. Strakosha did decent job on cup game so he might get Premier League start.
Agreed that West Ham's style is best suite to Broja's style. Chelsea are valuing him at £50m, which seems pretty high to me.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... n-albanian
Florian

Manaj is on fire he just scored 2 penalties with his club Sivasspor and is currently in the top 5 best goalscorer in Turkish League amongst players like Dzeko and Icardi. 10 goals in 17 matches is not bad at all.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj did the right thing going to a club where he would actually play, he has a lot of talent, but hasn't played near enough to develop himself yet. This spell is going to improve him a lot.

Probably after this season he will either go to one of the big Turkish clubs or back to Serie A/LaLiga except with a new found confidence this time.

14 goals so far this season in only 1160 minutes, its very impressive, especially for a mid table club with a low budget.
Dallku

There is no way you guys are hyping up penalties now.
CanaYouDoIt

come on guys it’s the turkish league and we know who he is. All this for the backup to Broja…
  • Information