Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Sivasspor is undefeated in over a month of league play thanks in large part to the resurgence of Sugar Ray Manaj..

Ray is in the shape of his life and his confidence is through the roof. Let’s hope he starts tearing it up on the international level where it actually matters!
Dallku

Asllani got the best of Djimsiti. 4-0... Both played 90 minutes.

Atalanta was in great form but Inter is just on a different level right now. They are a machine.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Seems like Kumbulla finally got back on the field for a few mins. Only took Sassuolo being beaten 6-1 for the coach to give him some time lol
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Redijupison

Dumb move by Roma to send Kumbulla on loan and sign a new cb on loan from Juve, like wtf?!
Dallku

This Muniz guy is an insane player. Broja has 0 chance of getting his place.
Skenderbeu9

Atm both Broja and Kumbulla are fare from having secured a spot at Euro's
I would give Armando a 65% of being there just because of what we have seen from him before his acl injury but Manaj's being in the best form of his life makes it even more difficult for him, it will be a very tough choice for Sylvinho but I hope he has the guts to look qt future and drop Leshi to include both of them and Daku
Kumbulla situation is even worse
A guy who was top 3 prospect at Italy few years ago now seems destined for a career at mid table teams at Italy
Even at the worst Sassuolo that l can recall he doesn't find space, next month will be crucial for him right now I'd give him a little bit less than 50%
Let's hope that our 3 wonderkid will continue growing at Inter to be our Modric or at least Rakitic
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't get it. Did Muniz just start showing up at the exact same time as when Broja's transfer was made?

He's getting less play time at Fulham than he did at Chelsea. What a horrible transfer. Did no one do their research?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:06 pm I don't get it. Did Muniz just start showing up at the exact same time as when Broja's transfer was made?
You could tell Muniz had potential by his scoring numbers in limited minutes in Championship/Brazil Serie A but he was a bench warmer everywhere he went up until now. All of his 5 goals EPL have come since the start of February when he really exploded onto the scene.

Unlucky situation. AB Always Benched..
Dallku

Fullham even has a clause that if they don't give him an x amount of appearances they will have to pay something like 5 million... So they just give him about 5 minutes every game so they don't pay it.

Chelsea should've made it minute based.
Dallku

Arbnor Muja has been a reserve in all 4 of his games at Samsunspor. Today he got 10 minutes even though they were losing too.
  • Information