Albania Euros 2024 Qualification Ceremonial / Celebration Thread

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Use this thread for general celebration posts, comments, videos, pictures, whatever.
Dallku

Looks like the fans were supposed to celebrate with the players after the game but the stadium emptied out quick. Everyone except the players left..

I think more than the result, it's the performance that left a bitter taste. They didn't respect Faroe Islands as an opponent and it backfired.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:53 pm Looks like the fans were supposed to celebrate with the players after the game but the stadium emptied out quick. Everyone except the players left..

I think more than the result, it's the performance that left a bitter taste. They didn't respect Faroe Islands as an opponent and it backfired.
I was there on the TKZ side. The players didn't even bother to come to the TKZ side after the game like they always do and it was apparent everyone felt the 0-0 draw was a huge letdown. There were people who had flown from all over Europe just for the game, They took forever to get the ceremony going and the ceremony itself was a disaster.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

My opinion on the group draw: I have no expectations, as in I wouldn't scold the team or Sylvinho if we finish last. We are the weakest team here, and finishing last is our "natural" position.

BUT we should always aim for first. None of these teams are GOAT teams, and with some luck, 30 meter shots, a bunch of penalties gained or a wondergoal from Armando and anything is possible. A lot more excited for Croatia/Italy than Spain. Spain a draw I'd be over the moon.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër

Only thing I'm concerned about right now is how we can make Bulku an honorary captain or something so he can hold the trophy first during the celebration.
Stefanoterracciano

Absolutely thrilled about Albania's qualification for Euros 2024! Honestly, I wasn't even born when they last made a significant impact on the European stage, so seeing this achievement feels like witnessing history in the making for me. I've always been a fan, though I don't always have time to catch the full matches. When I can't, I usually check out the highlights and summaries on platforms like Sport Score, which helps me stay updated.
Princ

Stefanoterracciano wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:18 am Absolutely thrilled about Albania's qualification for Euros 2024! Honestly, I wasn't even born when they last made a significant impact on the European stage, so seeing this achievement feels like witnessing history in the making for me.
Albania has made tons of history on European stage recently..

We took Greece’s European Championship after running them over in Tirana 20 years ago. We were crowned best team in the Balkans after beating Serbia 0-3 in the middle of Belgrade 2014 (nobody puts it on Serbia like this). We beat Portugal in their own backyard by scoring the best goal in history of football. Not to mention, we cracked top 25 world rankings shortly after!

Qualifying for EURO 2024 is just a small feat for a legendary nation like ours!
  • Information