Forum improvements and suggestions!

Important: the rules and the announcements of our Community

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote:Pershendetje, Simboli - I have a question regarding uploading a video on the site? - It's the Oscar nominated short movie from Kosova called "Shok". It's 21 minutes long, and I thought people might want to watch it. Is it possible, or?
The problem is that the server is in the US and it takes a lifetime to upload it in classic way but send it to me through http://www.wetransfer[dot]com at info[@]albanianfootballforum.com and i'll make a landing page on another domain so forum members on request with password input can watch it :)

Ps. By April i'll move the forum host to Italy, expecting by May-June the website becomes overloaded and this server can't hold it.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I've uploaded it, Simboli :)
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Migjeni wrote:I've uploaded it, Simboli :)
Great :D I dowloaded it . Here is it.

http://albanianfootballblog.com/full-mo ... nish-subs/
Simboli i Diellit

Did anyone watch the movie that sent us Migjeni? I watched it few minutes ago, i find it immense art of kosova cinematography. It deserves the nomination. Will put the subs in english and upload it if people don't get serbian or spanish for the phrases that aren't in Albanian.
Migjeni

Crossing fingers for Shok tonight.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote:Crossing fingers for Shok tonight.
Same here. Will be the first time I ever watch the show.
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania

Will try to improve forum design . Soon the forum will change host because during the euro matches i expect these databases won't hold all the queries.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Admin wrote:Will try to improve forum design . Soon the forum will change host because during the euro matches i expect these databases won't hold all the queries.
Simboli thanks for all the hard work. Set something up so people can donate money to the site. I know this stuff ain't free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albo_eagle

Hi, whoever owns the website i think you should try to create a partnership with TKZ. Make this forum part of their website as they already have a forum but this could replace it or be a sort of diaspora forum. I feel moving from xtratime to here was a good step but we could do more. Show more unity so diaspora and Albanian fans have one forum and also this will help attract more people to the TKZ.
Simboli i Diellit

Albo_eagle wrote:Hi, whoever owns the website i think you should try to create a partnership with TKZ. Make this forum part of their website as they already have a forum but this could replace it or be a sort of diaspora forum. I feel moving from xtratime to here was a good step but we could do more. Show more unity so diaspora and Albanian fans have one forum and also this will help attract more people to the TKZ.
They are not interested because i already proposed it and i'm member of the other forum too. They see this english forum as inapropriate beacause it should've been in albanian language only. TKZ leaders have other issues right now because the group is falling appart.
  • Information