Forum improvements and suggestions!

Important: the rules and the announcements of our Community

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Admin wrote:Will try to improve forum design . Soon the forum will change host because during the euro matches i expect these databases won't hold all the queries.
Simboli thanks for all the hard work. Set something up so people can donate money to the site. I know this stuff ain't free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need bro , the forum and blog will regenerate the costs by the ads .
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:Hi, whoever owns the website i think you should try to create a partnership with TKZ. Make this forum part of their website as they already have a forum but this could replace it or be a sort of diaspora forum. I feel moving from xtratime to here was a good step but we could do more. Show more unity so diaspora and Albanian fans have one forum and also this will help attract more people to the TKZ.
They are not interested because i already proposed it and i'm member of the other forum too. They see this english forum as inapropriate beacause it should've been in albanian language only. TKZ leaders have other issues right now because the group is falling appart.
TKZ are rightfully pissed because the FSHF conned them out of Euro tickets, a complete joke. I would ask again and let them know this will be a diaspora forum. It is a good idea and a unified one. They should really accept it.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

I like the new design, great job Simboli!
Simboli i Diellit

NYVirus wrote:I like the new design, great job Simboli!
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Very nice design Simboli. I'm also glad that the forum has been blowing up. Definitely better than XT.
Migjeni

Simboli, maybe I've not given you enough credit for the site as of yet and all the time that it takes to make this happen, but you should really know that it's appreciated. If you ever need money or something else to make the site run, I'm pretty sure people would like to chip in.

Very good job. Thank you for making it happen.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Genti wrote:Very nice design Simboli. I'm also glad that the forum has been blowing up. Definitely better than XT.
Thanks bro , That was the purpose :roll:
Simboli i Diellit

Migjeni wrote:Simboli, maybe I've not given you enough credit for the site as of yet and all the time that it takes to make this happen, but you should really know that it's appreciated. If you ever need money or something else to make the site run, I'm pretty sure people would like to chip in.

Very good job. Thank you for making it happen.
Thanks tifozi ;)
Simboli i Diellit

In order to increase members i'm putting a block where Guests can see only the first post of the topic and the number of replies . If they want to read it all they have to register. That might make people curious and push them to register .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

^Not a fan of that. It's a hassle trying to log on every time you want to read something. Maybe only make Free Your Mind or something for registered people.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information