[WC 2018] Albania - FYROM Macedonia - 05/09/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Supersport saying this one might be the lineup too:

Usually DB surprises us and then we see Lila-Balaj start ;)
Erik

Tbh I'd prefer Lila and Balaj to start over Sadiku and Xhaka here. I don't get what Xhaka offers out wide.
Plako
Team: Partizani

When was the last time we started a game with 2 strikers? I like seeing Sadiku-Cika upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:When was the last time we started a game with 2 strikers? I like seeing Sadiku-Cika upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the qualifiers probably during last Euros in Slovenia or Iceland. In friendlies we had Cikalleshi-Gashi against Luxembourg before the Euro Finals.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

If he wants a 442 then how about playing Lenjani wide and Hyka wide and then bring Xhaka in central midfield with Abrashi/Memushaj?
Sokola1234
Team: CSKA Sofia

Why Hamdi Salihi is not playing for you ? As i know he is a first class goalscorer
Albo_eagle

My days with this Çikalleshi thing all over again. I thought we got past it when Diku started at the Euros. The guy is awful. 20 appearances for the team, does a single game come to mind where we won easily with him? We always struggle when he plays. What a liability. They say everytime he plays 'how unlicky the ball just won't go in for him' that's another way of not calling him a poor player. Play Balaj or Sadiku up top and leave it at that. I would play Manaj but we know GDB won't.

The wing is our biggest problem. It was a bit of a problem last qualifiers but now it is the main one. Gashi and Roshi on the wings is unbelievable, we cannot continue like this. I hope Avdijaj blows up this season.
Rodon

Very poor formation if confirmed.
Sharri

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-unit ... ying-clash

I wonder if shit will hit the fan back in FYROM if we win. I can see the Shki going in to muhalla Cair and Butel in Shkup to cause troubles
  • Information