[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Leandro

Migjeni wrote:De Biasi needs to go after these qualifiers. He's reached his maximum with this team and his mentality is holding us back from becoming an even better team.
një rast i rrallë ku biem dakord :P ka dhe trajnerë të tjerë të disiplinuar dhe që punojnë mirë. nuk është e thënë se duhet të kthehemi te ari haan se s'bën

tanimë shqipëria ka ekip të mirë dhe trajnerë të mirë do jenë të interesuar
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote:De Biasi needs to go after these qualifiers. He's reached his maximum with this team and his mentality is holding us back from becoming an even better team.

Berisha fucked up, and if he continues to do so, then I believe Strakosha will be our starting goalie after these qualifiers. I haven't seen him play before to be honest, so I'll rely on you guys and your opinions on him. Is he better than Berisha, or are you just saying that because Berisha fucked up today and you're mad at him?

As Leandro said you can't replace Berisha for the one blunder he made in a game where we were bunkered for 90 minutes. Did you see Buffon's mistake vs Spain, that was 10 times worse than Etrit's. You can't drop players like that, after all this is a team sport. What message are you sending to the players if they were dropped like hot potatoes after every mistake they made. Berisha has been one of our better players and has kept us in in some very tough games.

What about Hysaj in the second goal? What about those 3-4 times in the first half when our defenders were trying to dribble out of the zone and turned the ball over. This was Avery high pressure game and the goals were going to come from defensive mistakes as you can't play a perfect defensive match for 90 minutes against this Spanish team. Only South American teams, like Chile for example, can match Spain as they have the tenacity and technical skills to cope with their maddening possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

Leandro wrote:
një rast i rrallë ku biem dakord :P ka dhe trajnerë të tjerë të disiplinuar dhe që punojnë mirë. nuk është e thënë se duhet të kthehemi te ari haan se s'bën

tanimë shqipëria ka ekip të mirë dhe trajnerë të mirë do jenë të interesuar

Ganiu is not irreplaceable of course but his success is not just due to his tactics but also to the discipline and chemistry he has built with the team. Whoever replaces him is not going to do automatically better just because he's a better tactician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leandro

kaçe is fed up with him and he made it clear publicly. he also fucked up with gjimshiti. i think this guys people skills are overrated

he calls young players who are on form and does not give a single minute so that hyka and kukeli can play. im sorry this is bullshit
Dallku

Plako wrote:and chemistry he has built with the team.

I agree with you on DB but lets be honest, chemistry only on defense because on the ball it looks like a a bunch of players who never played together before. We literally struggle to connect 3 passes together no matter if the opponent is Liechtenstein or a better team. I have defended De Biasi a lot but he has been coach for at least 4 years and we still can't string 3 basic passes together. That's kinda annoying.
Leandro

Thats exactly my beef with him. He may be ideal for dross teams with no ability. He makes them believe and bunker and grinds a result. Before we were a dross, bottom of group team. But we're not anymore and we have to evolve from this bunker strategy.

DB seems to think that the only way to get anything from a game is to muscle it. Which is baffling cause he keeps playing fucking Hyka. Wtf man. I think the guy is confused.
Leandro

BTW we are not the only small team to have progressed in football lately. Others are doing it too, so it's not like in DB we have something that no one else has got. There are also

Iceland
Hungary
North Ireland
Wales
even fucking Faroe Islands!

PS: It's not like we will lose everything we learned from DB if we change him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: As Leandro said you can't replace Berisha for the one blunder he made in a game where we were bunkered for 90 minutes
This is not Berisha's first major f*** up, and it's certainly not his last.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:This is not Berisha's first major f*** up, and it's certainly not his last.
buffon's either! stop this bullshit kneejerking hate

dont forget he saved us brilliantly from going down twice before the f*** up. could've been 1-0 twice already and no one would blame him but he pulled the save both times
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

So looks like Albania vs Israel might be behind closed doors .If the FA is afraid of it then there are good chances for that to happen : http://youtu.be/VJzL6a1rCSc
  • Information