Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

https://twitter.com/Albaniafooty_EN/sta ... 5528797207

Insane FK by Manaj today.

The guy is clearly getting in form and good physical shape and to be honest I think he is our best striker.
artan

Florian wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:36 pm Much better than Muja moving to Samsunspor lol We might see him play on second division the next season. My biggest regret is not seeing Asani moving to some European club. Also Strakosha at this age could be starter in any european club but currently sitting the bench at Brentford, what a waste...
How does a team like Samsunspor who might get relegated even sign him? It makes no sense unless there was some back door agreement with him. Such a bad move as I thought Muja was a professional in the same category of a guy like Abrashi.
IndritFieri1

It looks like Muja tripled his salary from €400k/year to €1.2 million.

We always forget the human aspect of these players. They have to chase the money. To Muja’a defense he already won’t a Belgian league, played and scored in champions league and made it to the Euro’s with his National team. $ is all he is missing at this point.
Dallku

Did the Turkish team pay anything or the Belgians just let him go?? Cant find anything about it.
Redijupison

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:26 pm Did the Turkish team pay anything or the Belgians just let him go?? Cant find anything about it.
Ofc they did, Antwerp seems to be in big financial trouble. Muja is a good player and will probably soon move to one of the top Turkish Clubs
Dallku

Redijupison wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:26 pm

Ofc they did, Antwerp seems to be in big financial trouble. Muja is a good player and will probably soon move to one of the top Turkish Clubs

Nah top Turkish clubs don't sign players like that. This guy has Andi Lila technique.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 am Nah top Turkish clubs don't sign players like that. This guy has Andi Lila technique.
Muja is pretty good, went from Kosovo to Belgium and held his own there. Scored against the Czech too. I was always high on him and was super happy when he joined Albania. What’s the issue?

UEFA rankings suggest Belgian and Turkish league are roughly on the same level. If he played for a top team in Belgium, why couldn’t he play for a top team in Turkey?
Dallku

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:24 am

UEFA rankings suggest Belgian and Turkish league are roughly on the same level. If he played for a top team in Belgium, why couldn’t he play for a top team in Turkey?

Belgian league is solid from mid to bottom but Turkish top heavy is just another level.

Look at Galatasaray in the CL this season and compare it to Royal Antwerp (the punching bag of the tournament). It's different levels.

Haven't seen Muja at his club but for Albania he looked very average. On the ball super uncomfortable. He seems to be a defensive winger like Andi was.
Skenderbeu9

That move was soooooo bad 😞
Samsunspor is nowhere near the level of the Turkish big 4 they are basically a second division team
At this point Muja can be dropped from the nt easily if he underperformes
Manaj for me is ahead of him and Cika Uzuni with his current form
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Muja scored on his debut for Samsunspor coming from bench, Muci played 90 minutes but Santos also plays him as "winger" so if he will keep playing there i don't think he will be able to do much.

Samsunspor paid 2 million + 1 with bonuses for Muja. Samsunspor was very close to sign Douglas Costa and because that deal collapsed, they went "all in on Muja".
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information