[WC 2018] Liechtenstein - Albania - 06/10/2016 - 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Which team is going to win?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
vata10

Leandro wrote:
vata10 wrote:You should go and rewatch the friendlies we played vs Austria & Ukraine this year, to see how essential Kukeli has been to this team's success.
ato lojrat ku humbëm dhe hëngrëm gol nga minutat e para? are you fucking trolling me nigga? :nonono: :jojojo: :automatik:

Those are the games I was referring to and Kukeli started in neither of them.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Honestly Spain is just too good. I think that they will beat Italy today and breeze through the group.
They're not nearly as good as they used to be. The old Spain we would have had 0 chance against. This one if Ajeti, Sadiku, Xhaka, Memushaj were playing maybe we could squeeze a draw at home.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

yeah this new Spain team is much weaker . They won't get more than a tie in Italy today . Probably lose 1-0
Leandro

vata10 wrote:Those are the games I was referring to and Kukeli started in neither of them.
aha ok tani e kuptova. por prap, kush tha që po të luante kukeli nuk do humbisnim? kukeli nuk është lojtar i mirë. është i kufizuar në aftësi, fakti që nuk nxjerr dot ekipin përpara si mesfushor mbrtojtës është skandaloz. nëse do ishte kaq i mirë kukeli nuk do arrinte zyrihun si pikën më të lartë të karierës së tij
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote: Honestly Spain is just too good. I think that they will beat Italy today and breeze through the group.
They're not nearly as good as they used to be. The old Spain we would have had 0 chance against. This one if Ajeti, Sadiku, Xhaka, Memushaj were playing maybe we could squeeze a draw at home.
Missing Ajeti and Memushaj to a degree (one of the few NT players conformable on the ball) is worrying. However losing Sadiku and Xhaka (has not performed well for us since the Euros) in not as big of a deal. Sadiku will not get a sniff at the goal even if he had the game of his life.
Albo_eagle

Forca Shqipëri! Illyrian Elite apparently have something planned 5 mins before kick off.

Plisat are there, forca forca.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sa i bertet De Biasi Kukelit se i rrin me shpine kundershtarit.
Rodon

Extremely boring and dull game.
Abrashi-Kukeli must be really one of the worst duo midfield I have ever seen. They do nothing, not a bit of inventive, awful technic, always the safe pass.
Let's add Hyka too, completely useless player as the 2 above mentioned players.
If you don't have a midfield your game will suffer a lot.

Extremely disappointed and awful game.
Julz94

E cani on the subs? I thought he retired or is that FlashScore being gay
Dallku

Balaj and this Llallaku amateur are such a disaster.

Only positives from this half are Roshi, Aliji(at least they are active and trying) and the goal.

Need a 2nd one to seal the game.
  • Information