Euro2016 Albania's opponents

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

We normally play well against teams that like to attack and control possession. It suites us well because we are good at bunkering and we can surprise teams on the counter when they put too many men forward(as long as Gashi isn't in). We can sit back, press and get them on the counter.

That's why I think the Romania match will be tougher than the Switzerland match. Romania are very defensive and they'll probably play it conservative.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:That's why I think the Romania match will be tougher than the Switzerland match. Romania are very defensive and they'll probably play it conservative.
It all depends on the outcome of the first two games. If both teams go into this game with no more than 1 point from the France and Swiss games they cannot afford to sit back.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Sup guys. Long time no talk. Anyone here going to France to watch the games live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako

Zemi wrote:Sup guys. Long time no talk. Anyone here going to France to watch the games live?
Papagalli and I are going so far from the States. Bunch of guys from England too.
Zemi

Plako wrote:
Zemi wrote:Sup guys. Long time no talk. Anyone here going to France to watch the games live?
Papagalli and I are going so far from the States. Bunch of guys from England too.
Im going as well with bros and cousins. 5 of us. What games u hittin up. I got tickets for romania only. Some extras too im trying to offload. I have round of 16 group a runner Up vs group c Runner up too but i wont be attending.
Plako

Zemi wrote:
Plako wrote:
Im going as well with bros and cousins. 5 of us. What games u hittin up. I got tickets for romania only. Some extras too im trying to offload. I have round of 16 group a runner Up vs group c Runner up too but i wont be attending.
I won the lottery for 4 tix for the Romania game, category 2. We're still trying to get tix to the France and Swiss games. We're coming back after the Romania game.
Zemi

Ye swiss games going for alot. If i can snag france tickets id like to go but prob will be alot

Albo_eagle

Yeah I'll be at the Swiss game, gonna be a crazy atmosphere.
Zemi

Albo_eagle wrote:

Yeah I'll be at the Swiss game, gonna be a crazy atmosphere.
Badass. Where u flying into?
Zemi

If anyone needs tickets to romania game
Or round of 16 match. I have extras. Willing to let them go for face value
Category 1. Center pitch

• Information