[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You guys realize there are Arab Muslims playing for Israel? I don't think they give a f*** about Mavraj.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:You guys realize there are Arab Muslims playing for Israel? I don't think they give a f*** about Mavraj.
Don't destroy the fantasy world most of the posters here live in.

The best part about not caring about religion is you don't have to kiss people's asses you normally wouldn't just because they are the same religion as you.

:hi-bulku:
Leandro

xhihad man will break their legs too
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:You guys realize there are Arab Muslims playing for Israel? I don't think they give a f*** about Mavraj.
Of course we do, I specifically prayed that he only break their legs for fear of being labeled anti-Semitic ;)

If he breaks Arab legs it's still halal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rodon

If there's going to be a public then expect the typical low iq islamist gypsy waving a Palestinian flag. The same thing happened against the Armenians when they were taunted with a Turkish flag.
Migjeni

You don't need to be an Islamist to support the Palestinian cause, but that's another story. Although nice to see a Nazi supporting the Israelis.

2-1 for Albania in this game.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
vata10

Albanian Damien wrote:
vata10 wrote:I count on Mavraj to break some legs/ankles either way.
If he scores in Israel I can only imagine the riot it would start :D
I can see him do the sexhde and then the gunfire celebration. If he accomplishes this, he'll become a hero of all muslims around the world. We've given Mother Theresa to Christianity, let's give Mavraj to Islam. :flag:
Albo_eagle

I have already booked my flight so i hope this game is not played behind closed doors. Also i booked my tickets for the game about 4 or 5 days ago so i do not understand how they can now make it be played with no fans.
Rodon

^^ I hit a nerve maybe, but for your underdeveloped brain I will explain that nobody cares about the Palestinian/Israeli question in Albania except the islamist gypsies. Laughing stock of Albania.
  • Information