Euro 2016 : Albania 2:1 Armenia (full match replay)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania

Albania vs Armenia : 5 new players to be called by De Biasi , exclusive news from TKZ

Berat Xhemshiti -Zurich

Donis Avdijaj - Sturm Graz

Naser Ajili -

Shkelzen Gashi (recall)- Basel

Endri Cekici - Din Zagreb

This news is circulating on TKZ forum and the secret group on facebook.

Aliji and Xhemsiti would be great additions.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Cekici against Armenia? probably taking the random superliga player's spot. Gymcity is a nice call up if true.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli wrote:Albania vs Armenia : 5 new players to be called by De Biasi , exclusive news from TKZ

Berat Xhemshiti -Zurich

Naser Ajili -

Wow that's a great list. I think this should be line up though

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Simboli wrote:Albania vs Armenia : 5 new players to be called by De Biasi , exclusive news from TKZ

Berat Xhemshiti -Zurich

Naser Ajili -

There is no way that's true dude. Only Gashi will get called up(coach confirmed it). The rest have no chance.
Admin
Site Admin

Dallku wrote:There is no way that's true dude. Only Gashi will get called up(coach confirmed it). The rest have no chance.
I think Xhemsiti and Aliji might have a chance though . Lila is out and if he lets home the superliga players taking only Bulku and maybe Hoxha then there is space. Last callups he made a list of 27-30 players if i'm not wrong.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Dallku

Simboli wrote:
I think Xhemsiti and Aliji might have a chance though . Lila is out and if he lets home the superliga players taking only Bulku and maybe Hoxha then there is space. Last callups he made a list of 27-30 players if i'm not wrong.

even if(big if) Berat agrees to play for Albania he needs a couple months to get clearance from fifa. Same with Aliji but I watched a few games of him and I don't like him as a player. He's too small and weak. Next month the U-21 plays so Cekici will be on that team. I've been told that Avdijaj will never get called up because he refused the youth teams and he's not special enough for them to make an "exception".
artan

I'm not too worried about Mhkyrytan even if people consider him to be a "top" player. Truth is he's far from that and he may be one of the most overrated players in the world. Apparently his finishing ability has been atrocious since he's been with Dortmund and it's evident in his weak finishing in notable CL matches(last year Madrid, last week Juve). He's not very effective on the sides and he's best when he's in the middle of the pitch and given room to run to get behind the defense and to create. When he gets forced out on the side he struggles.

If it's one thing we do the best as a team it's clogging the middle and we've been strong as of late with Abrashi, Kukeli and the third CM(Memushaj, Xhaka) have all been great in clogging the middle. He's not going to get much opportunities in the middle if DB plays the same tactics he did in the past.

What I'm more worried about is their striker Murisyan. Not a bad player and he's very strong/physical player. We've seem to struggle against strong, physical forwards which is a bit odd considering Cana and Mavraj are considered physical players(more so Cana). You can also expect Armenia to hoof the ball which scares me as we have a history of botched clearances and stupid goals..

But fear not because Master Roshi will be ready! He's gonna be running circles around those FC Pyunik defenders.

I'm torn on the decision of having Lenjani or Gashi as the opposite wing. If we play possession than Gashi is the man but if we counter it's definitely Lenjani. Meha might come in handy as you can bet that we will be in the position to draw more fouls.

Great thing for us is that the quality of our player pool has increased tremendously were we are able to play with different style and lineups.
Admin
Site Admin

As always artan is spot on ! Gashi was tested on our right side when he played . We could always have Lenjani on Agolli's place with Gashi upfront, knowing that we will have Roshi on the other side.

Was thinking on something like this :

Code: Select all

Berisha
Hysaj-Cana-Mavraj-Lenjani
Xhaka-Abrashi(Meha)

Roshi- Put one striker - Gashi  

What would your llineups be?
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Berti
Team: Leeds

You know what? Looking at these lineups, we are capable of putting a really solid team with decent attacking intent. Whether DB will do that we all know the answer.
Off to Albania for me lads, via Montenigger. Time to visit Shkoder and the North this time before heading home.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

This is my ideal lineup if Gashi can play up top. If not then slide Gashi to LM, Lenjani to LB, and start Balaj. Aliji to LB just to see what he can do (if he gets called) if not then go with the usual Agolli/Lenjani. Kace is there for passing purposes/youth but I doubt De Biasi would start him, so I'm expecting the usual Abrashi/Kukeli there. I just want to see some offense being played, and plus it's Armenia, we can get away without playing the typical bunker bullshit.

Gashi ST

Lenjani LM Meha CAM Roshi RM

E. Kace CDM T. Xhaka CDM

Aliji LB Mavraj CB Cana CB Hysaj RB

E. Berisha GK
  • Information