Albania at EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albo_eagle

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/tic ... index.html

I didn't expect this. Anyone know if diaspora from Kosova can get Albanian Nationality.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

cka-eshte-playoff.jpg
Albanians on fire
Kuqaloshi maoist
Albo_eagle

Anyone know how to get around this Albanian Citizen or Albanian National thing? Turns out a Kosovan diaspora cannot get a Albanian passport.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albo_eagle wrote:Anyone know how to get around this Albanian Citizen or Albanian National thing? Turns out a Kosovan diaspora cannot get a Albanian passport.
Albanian national means nationality , you could enroll in the second one . In your kosova passport do you have the nationality written in it?
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I'd like see Hasi as the new manager if DB leaves to greece or wherever. I think he would really do a good job at the Euros for us as he is a proven coach at Anderlecht and of course will most likely play Kace and our other young, talented players.
Simboli i Diellit

Gues we'd embarras ourselfes with Hasi at the EUROs
Albo_eagle

Dragoi wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:Anyone know how to get around this Albanian Citizen or Albanian National thing? Turns out a Kosovan diaspora cannot get a Albanian passport.
Albanian national means nationality , you could enroll in the second one . In your kosova passport do you have the nationality written in it?
Nationality in the passport is written Kosovar.
Albo_eagle

Talk about splitting Albania and Kosovoa. Folk from Kosova can not get tickets to the Euros to follow Albania, this is a joke.
Simboli i Diellit

That is strange though. Everyone can get tickets in Albania matches , even Serbs if they want ;) 80% of the stadium will have tickets from both nations in matches and the rest will be selected random based on requests.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Can you guys with the flags change your avatars? I can't tell who's who. With regards, to the tickets, I think anyone can purchase tickets to any game. I don't know if nationality matters unless you want to buy tickets from a specific section of fans. I don't think anyone from RA has Albanian passports either..

With respect to De Biasi, let's be real, we're not qualifying for World Cup, so might as well get a new more attacking coach. A shit Italy atm is twice as good as Portugal.

P.S. Anyone heard from Zemi? After that Serbia game he's completely disappeared :?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information