[Friendly] - Albania vs France - 13 june 2015

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Dallku wrote:Aliji-Ajeti are gonna get raped though. Then again you can say that Lenjani is also a bad defender which is true.

Hysaj has played his last 4 Empoli matches as a LB. Maybe put him there and move Lila to RB?
Yes, I do think Lila is best at fullback(and better than Aliji atm) but I think it's important to test Aliji. If Di Biasi is true to his words on experimenting for the game he'll try Aliji because we know the fullback position is settled with Agoli/Hysaj(Possibly Xhaka as an alternate) once they return and we know what lila can provide.

Kace needs to start though. Might not be effective in parking the bus strategy but we haven't seen him play in a long time. Kinda disapointed no Vajushi, yeah he hasn't gotten a minute of PT in a year but calling up Afrim Taku and even Shala instead? You're not fooling me DB

I have a feeling someone like Sabien Lilaj will start though
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dragoi wrote:No Salihi, Kapllani, Bulku, Gashi , Avdijaj, Meha, Xhaka,,,, and who the f*** is Taku?

If it's Afrim Takujust because they had to callup one from KS Tirana then this is a fucking Mafia doing with a fixed result.

~Simboli~

Avdijaj was called up from Gianni De Biasi, it was his agent who was giving rubbish excuses that he is not available to play in this friendly. Po te isha ne vendin e De Biasit nuk do e ftoja kurre me ne kombetare. Baba i tij sigurisht duhet te jete analfabet tip Abedini edhe tashti na shet pordhe bashke me agjentin e tij. Plani i tyre eshte te "presin" e te shohim se apo kualifikoheni ne Euro dhe pastaj te vendosin. Ne qofte se shkojme ne Euro 2016 une preferoj te marrim nje sulmues te Turbines se Cerrikut para Avdiaj apo Besart Berishes.
Kuqaloshi maoist
KF.KORAB

I don't understand some calls up like out of form Shala, Lenjani, Sadiku, Rama and who the f*** is Afrim Taku... Why not calling up back Karabeci then...

pretty much agree with your first 11 guys, wanna see finally Kaçe playing for god sake. Meha is injured if i'm not wrong and probably Gashi and Xhaka asked for early holidays after the Swiss final cup game.

Since Agolli is out, Aliji should start (despite he is gypsy) but agree with Dallku new defender + Ajeti it's going to be difficult for them.
KF.KORAB

ZenMaster wrote:
Avdijaj was called up from Gianni De Biasi, it was his agent who was giving rubbish excuses that he is not available to play in this friendly. Po te isha ne vendin e De Biasit nuk do e ftoja kurre me ne kombetare. Baba i tij sigurisht duhet te jete analfabet tip Abedini edhe tashti na shet pordhe bashke me agjentin e tij. Plani i tyre eshte te "presin" e te shohim se apo kualifikoheni ne Euro dhe pastaj te vendosin. Ne qofte se shkojme ne Euro 2016 une preferoj te marrim nje sulmues te Turbines se Cerrikut para Avdiaj apo Besart Berishes.
Ne te sames, te perfundon si Januzaj qe nuk ftohet me nga kombetarja e Belgjikes.
vata10

KF.KORAB wrote:I don't understand some calls up like out of form Shala, Lenjani, Sadiku, Rama and who the f*** is Afrim Taku... Why not calling up back Karabeci then...
pretty much agree with your first 11 guys, wanna see finally Kaçe playing for god sake. Meha is injured if i'm not wrong and probably Gashi and Xhaka asked for early holidays after the Swiss final cup game.

Since Agolli is out, Aliji should start (despite he is gypsy) but agree with Dallku new defender + Ajeti it's going to be difficult for them.
I don't think De biasi has other choices. In form or not these are still better than what superliga offers.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What has Aliji proven to be a starter? Playing for a mid-table Swiss team? So were Basha's brother, Sadiku, etc... I'm all for giving him minutes, but he hasn't done anything to merit a starting spot.

Fucking disgusting from Avdijaj's group and complete amateurish handling of this case by De Biasi. First he says he chose to play for us, now he's saying he doesn't want to come. Maybe if you capped him you dunce.

It's the fans' fault for overhyping these players and it goes to their heads. Let him fight Gotze or whomever for a spot in Germany.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

KF.KORAB wrote:I don't understand some calls up like out of form Shala, Lenjani, Sadiku, Rama and who the f*** is Afrim Taku... Why not calling up back Karabeci then...

Taku was by far best Tirana player and deserves to be called up, Karabeci form was terrible and he never deserved to be part of NT.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

On a positive note he said that Djimsiti will join the squad by September. That's very good news if it happens. He's a solid player.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We need GymShitty and Hatergjonaj to replace Cana and Lila. I wouldn't mind playing Hysaj at LB, and Lila RB for now, but sooner or later Lila and Cana have to be replaced.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
KF.KORAB

Dallku wrote:On a positive note he said that Djimsiti will join the squad by September. That's very good news if it happens. He's a solid player.
Sounds good, apparently Kosova wanted him as well, i can't fucking understand why Kosova want to steal players from Albania, they are traitors Kosova should only call up players who have no place anymore on the Albanian NT.
  • Information