Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

Albo_eagle wrote: The land is controlled by the UN, US and EU. The role Albanians play is minimal.

I think forming seperate FA's and National Teams is seperating themselves but we can't keep arguing for the sake of it.

I will attempt to find the article which said the study is not really valid and post it for you. As for me being upset that the 'wrong one has 80 per cent', no i am not upset, i am from Pristina so it would make me very happy that a lot of people support unification. I merely stated what i read on a western media site, but i did not say they were correct, i just wrote what they stated.

As for excluding shkij and so on i can't even argue with you on that. The things they did to our families, our people, they will never be forgiven by me, let alone cheered on as part of the same football team. Any Shqiptar which knows there history and what they did, would never play alongside a shka in the same national team. I'm sure if it was someone in your family that was raped and murdered you wouldn't be saying these things, it's very hurtful to those people for a Shqiptar to stand up for the shka who showed no moral feelings when the did some of the worst imaginable things to us. You gave me a video to watch so i will give you one aswell, please don't skip a single minute.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/e4OYAtNGiG0[/youtube]

Be careful what you say about the UÇK, as yes there was some corrupt people like Thaçi claiming to be part of UÇK, but these people do not represent the UÇK, they just smear it's name. The real UÇK were the ones on the front line, that didn't pay attention to getting into politics like Thaçi but were just concerned about fighting to save our people. Adem Jashari, Agim Ramadani, Zahir Pajaziti and so many more others are the definiton of UÇK. Thaçi and the others will never represent these heroes.
If that's the way you look at it, then Albania is also lost land. You're not making sense.

I'll be looking forward to you finding the source which claims it's bogus :)

I'm getting a bit tired of repeating myself. Serb is not = bad. Not in all cases that is.

Ja nje shembull dhe ti m'trego se a eshte edhe ky serb i cili eshte i keq. Bogdan Bogdanović, i cili prej vitit 1989 e ka kundërshtu rreptë politikën e Slobodan Milošević-it ndaj Kosovës. Bogdanović është i pari intelektual sërb që publikisht në vitin 1991 ka kërku pavarësi e sovranitet për kosovën. Pikërisht për këtë fashistët e Milošević-it e kanë kërku 'të gjallë ose të vdekun' dhe e kanë detyru me u shpërngulë prej Beogradit e me jetu në Vjenë deri kur ka vdekë më 2010.

I've seen the video and watched it again before, but tell me, what does a Serb who was against those crimes have to do with them? I'm not for collective blame.

The real heroes of UCK can be counted in the tens, while the bad ones are in the hundreds. So I won't really be careful anymore. UCK-ja si organizim luftarak deshtoj ne realizimin e thuajse gjithe aspiratave te saj.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

o vlla kush dreqi eshte Bogdan Bogdanovići? Kerkova ne google, por veq basketbolistat me dolen..
Albo_eagle

Migjeni wrote: If that's the way you look at it, then Albania is also lost land. You're not making sense.

I'll be looking forward to you finding the source which claims it's bogus :)

I'm getting a bit tired of repeating myself. Serb is not = bad. Not in all cases that is.

Ja nje shembull dhe ti m'trego se a eshte edhe ky serb i cili eshte i keq. Bogdan Bogdanović, i cili prej vitit 1989 e ka kundërshtu rreptë politikën e Slobodan Milošević-it ndaj Kosovës. Bogdanović është i pari intelektual sërb që publikisht në vitin 1991 ka kërku pavarësi e sovranitet për kosovën. Pikërisht për këtë fashistët e Milošević-it e kanë kërku 'të gjallë ose të vdekun' dhe e kanë detyru me u shpërngulë prej Beogradit e me jetu në Vjenë deri kur ka vdekë më 2010.

I've seen the video and watched it again before, but tell me, what does a Serb who was against those crimes have to do with them? I'm not for collective blame.

The real heroes of UCK can be counted in the tens, while the bad ones are in the hundreds. So I won't really be careful anymore. UCK-ja si organizim luftarak deshtoj ne realizimin e thuajse gjithe aspiratave te saj.
Your thinking is no better then a shka's. What they did is to us is not a one of thing, they did the same thing in 1912, and claimed the left no Albanian with a nose or upper lip.

I'm done with you, this isn't even about football any more. You should be ashamed to say 'the real heroes of the UCK can be counted in the tens'. Turp. Thank God that we have actual patriots and not more people like you, because we would still be controlled by the shka to this day. It is so naive to say we should live with the shkij and have a national team with them as if they haven'e tried to wipe us off the face of the earth. To this day we still suffer from them, in Presheve children cannot even learn the Albanian language because the shkij won't allow them. They show no remorse for what they did but you already forgive them.

Like i said people in your family were probably not murdered, raped, kidnapped or massacred so you struggle to understand. Most people feel the pain as a nation even if their family wasn't personally involved, but you seem to lack that trait.
Migjeni

Albanian Damien wrote:o vlla kush dreqi eshte Bogdan Bogdanovići? Kerkova ne google, por veq basketbolistat me dolen..
Qe vllau jem;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan_Bogdanovi%C4%87

http://www.pustet.at/Bogdan-Bogdanovic_70_p63.html

Albo_eagle wrote:Your thinking is no better then a shka's. What they did is to us is not a one of thing, they did the same thing in 1912, and claimed the left no Albanian with a nose or upper lip.

I'm done with you, this isn't even about football any more. You should be ashamed to say 'the real heroes of the UCK can be counted in the tens'. Turp. Thank God that we have actual patriots and not more people like you, because we would still be controlled by the shka to this day. It is so naive to say we should live with the shkij and have a national team with them as if they haven'e tried to wipe us off the face of the earth. To this day we still suffer from them, in Presheve children cannot even learn the Albanian language because the shkij won't allow them. They show no remorse for what they did but you already forgive them.

Like i said people in your family were probably not murdered, raped, kidnapped or massacred so you struggle to understand. Most people feel the pain as a nation even if their family wasn't personally involved, but you seem to lack that trait.
Actually your thinking resembles that of Milosevic much more than mine. It's racist and fascist at its core.

I know the truth hurts, so I can understand your reaction, although I awaited a bit more knowledge from your side, but maybe I was a bit too optimistic. And also; It is the truth that the real heroes of UCK can be counted in tens. There's an instance of a battalion which during wartime was made up of around 150 people. After the war 600 people in Kosova have sent papers claiming they were part of the battalion. Please tell me that what I'm saying isn't true?

Also, I love it when people like you claim yourself and others as real patriots while saying that others aren't :roll:

This has nothing to do with what my family or your family went through during the war and even before the war. It's about your way of thinking which I don't agree with. Your thinking at its core is why people still vote for Sami Lushtaku and others, because they "fought for independence". Rakin tem they fought. They fought one year and have raped Kosova for 16 years after they supposedly fought.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Migjeni I agree with what you say in that we have to show ourselves to be better people than the Serbians. We want to stand out from the rest of the shitty Balkans countries.

I also understand that I don't doubt there are many Kosovars using the UCK emblem to hyperbolic extents in order to appease the masses in their own personal quest for power.

However, I also agree with Albo Eagles. Maybe it's the malsore in me but I don't think I can ever forgive their people in my lifetime so as long as they don't even acknowledge or fucking attempt to apologize. The Serbians know they've lost Kosova so the second best thing they can do is to keep us from uniting. I want to say we should try to trust and establish friendships with them but they've fucked us over every chance they've gotten in history. "To try to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result is the true definition of insanity".

I want us to establish relationships with everyone BUT Serbia. Even the Greeks who we are actively still at war with. I want nothing to do with the Serbs. We just have to put on a show for EU to act like we're not threatening "peace" in the balkans. Other than that if I were the Albanian PM, the next time Vucic visited I would arrest him for war crimes against our Nation. For me to forgive them in my lifetime will be impossible but maybe my children's children might be able to one day..
Albo_eagle

Albanian Damien wrote:Migjeni I agree with what you say in that we have to show ourselves to be better people than the Serbians. We want to stand out from the rest of the shitty Balkans countries.

I also understand that I don't doubt there are many Kosovars using the UCK emblem to hyperbolic extents in order to appease the masses in their own personal quest for power.

However, I also agree with Albo Eagles. Maybe it's the malsore in me but I don't think I can ever forgive their people in my lifetime so as long as they don't even acknowledge or fucking attempt to apologize. The Serbians know they've lost Kosova so the second best thing they can do is to keep us from uniting. I want to say we should try to trust and establish friendships with them but they've fucked us over every chance they've gotten in history. "To try to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result is the true definition of insanity".

I want us to establish relationships with everyone BUT Serbia. Even the Greeks who we are actively still at war with. I want nothing to do with the Serbs. We just have to put on a show for EU to act like we're not threatening "peace" in the balkans. Other than that if I were the Albanian PM, the next time Vucic visited I would arrest him for war crimes against our Nation. For me to forgive them in my lifetime will be impossible but maybe my children's children might be able to one day..
Bravo, what you said is perfect. Qysh fol njeri me dikon qe nuk don e nuk t'njeh. Your insanity definition is good also, forget what they did and suffer the same consequences again and again.

Establish relationships with everyone you want, we do not need anything from the shkij, nothing good or bad. Leave us alone as we want nothing to do with you.

What you said about unification is spot on also.
Migjeni

Albanian Damien, there's a difference between random Serbs and the Serbian state. There are Serbs who've apologized for what happened in their name and there have been performances, symbolic actions and small demonstrations by these people IN BELGRADE. I have those feelings myself, but they're not rational. We have to try to be rational and not paint everyone with the same brush just because they happen to be Serbs.

I'm against any form of negotiation or friendship with the Serbian state before they've apologized, returned the dead, returned stolen artifacts and pensions trusts, paid for the war damages etc., etc. But I think there's a difference between the random Serb and the Serbian state, which I mentioned before.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova will get recognition from Uefa next week. The serbian fa is lobbing to Uefa offices but that seems done as Uefa will change it's rule that federations countries don't have to be UN members but it's enough that most of European countries recognizes them. The Uefa new president is Greek , Teodor Teodorakis. Ironic though that both Uefa and Fifa president are our neighbours.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Kosova will get recognition from Uefa next week. The serbian fa is lobbing to Uefa offices but that seems done as Uefa will change it's rule that federations countries don't have to be UN members but it's enough that most of European countries recognizes them. The Uefa new president is Greek , Teodor Teodorakis. Ironic though that both Uefa and Fifa president are our neighbours.

Switzerland is not our neighbor ;)
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Kosova will get recognition from Uefa next week. The serbian fa is lobbing to Uefa offices but that seems done as Uefa will change it's rule that federations countries don't have to be UN members but it's enough that most of European countries recognizes them. The Uefa new president is Greek , Teodor Teodorakis. Ironic though that both Uefa and Fifa president are our neighbours.

Switzerland is not our neighbor ;)
Ah i forgot Switzerland is ethnic Albania ;)
I ment his ethnicity , then he has dual citizenship too :P
  • Information