Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Rodon wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Rodon wrote:Do anybody have a reasonable explanation of why there are so many serb/montenegrin players in our first and second divisions?
There's no need to say they probably are in the great majority rubbish players. There isn't really any young Albanian player that can replace them ?
I'll answer starting from your last question :

No there aren't enough young Albanian players to replace all of them because that generation of players in Albania grew up being trained by youth coaches who know nothing about football tactics , they just scream to players "Perpara" ose "Kaloje" /"Pasoje". You haven't seen any youth games i presume. The Serb , Croatian and Montenegrin players are rubbish for Serbian superlige standarts but they're quite good for ours. You had Pejic ruling the league for years .

Second of all there aren't that many players , example Beselidhja has only three of them in a pool of 36 players : http://it.soccerway.com/teams/albania/k ... ezhe/2513/

We have also players from Africa in our league and that doesn't bother you at all. What our teams need is getting good young players from other countries to develop them and sell like the Croatian teams do.
I'm talking about servs, not croatian players like Pejic.
It was a rethoric question, it's kind of pathetic you are protecting serv/monenegrin players that comes from 2 leagues that are absolute trash. Their average age is also kinda high.

You equalize Africans with servs. Total facepalm.

Lol at "Beselidhja have only 3". No pride and selfrespect at all. There shouldn't even be a single one in all our leagues put together, let alone "only 3" in a single team.
I can't believe we even pay them (pay Servia!) to have these shitty players. They probably just laugh at Albanian stupidity and lack of selfrespect.
So, solely because they are of Serbian ethnicity they should not be playing for any Albanian team? :nonono:

Wow, with that mentality we'll always get left behind the rest of the world (and thank God this is a minority position and not supported by anyone who has actual power in Albania).
Pjetër

Rodon wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Rodon wrote:Do anybody have a reasonable explanation of why there are so many serb/montenegrin players in our first and second divisions?
There's no need to say they probably are in the great majority rubbish players. There isn't really any young Albanian player that can replace them ?

No there aren't enough young Albanian players to replace all of them because that generation of players in Albania grew up being trained by youth coaches who know nothing about football tactics , they just scream to players "Perpara" ose "Kaloje" /"Pasoje". You haven't seen any youth games i presume. The Serb , Croatian and Montenegrin players are rubbish for Serbian superlige standarts but they're quite good for ours. You had Pejic ruling the league for years .

Second of all there aren't that many players , example Beselidhja has only three of them in a pool of 36 players : http://it.soccerway.com/teams/albania/k ... ezhe/2513/

We have also players from Africa in our league and that doesn't bother you at all. What our teams need is getting good young players from other countries to develop them and sell like the Croatian teams do.
It was a rethoric question, it's kind of pathetic you are protecting serv/monenegrin players that comes from 2 leagues that are absolute trash. Their average age is also kinda high.

Lol at "Beselidhja have only 3". No pride and selfrespect at all. There shouldn't even be a single one in all our leagues put together, let alone "only 3" in a single team.
I can't believe we even pay them (pay Servia!) to have these shitty players. They probably just laugh at Albanian stupidity and lack of selfrespect.
Beggars can't be choosers.
Rodon

NYVirus wrote:
Rodon wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:

So, solely because they are of Serbian ethnicity they should not be playing for any Albanian team? :nonono:

Wow, with that mentality we'll always get left behind the rest of the world (and thank God this is a minority position and not supported by anyone who has actual power in Albania).
Oh yes! silly me for not wanting to give money to the state that used these money to massacrate and rape Albanians and still uses them to oppose everything Albanian related.
I must be really out of my mind to think such a thing :zgerdhimje:

Write again what you wrote after seeing this (because the problem is you just heard it but never saw anything about it):

[sensitive images removed by administration]

I chose only relatively "light" contents (if we can talk at all about lightness), there is much more atrocious stuff that I have not the heart to post.
This was barely 17 years ago. 17 years.

This is the problem with us Albanians, always this pseudohumanitarian pacifist mindset, that is a consequence of the heavy individualism caused by the end of communism. They kill us, they destroy us, they oppose us, and we always "weah weah me so tolerant me so good" (N.B. the tolerance and mikpritja, read servility, is always headed torwards foreigners).
Serbia is ahead of us exactly because they are a collectivist society, opposed to us being individualist.
That's why we buy their shitty players sustaining their economy and meanwhile they (rightfully) laugh at us.
Pjetër wrote:
Rodon wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:

Beggars can't be choosers.
We are not in the position of beggars anymore. Albanian economy and society is improving year after year, we cannot always remain in this limbo of selfcommiseration.
Pjetër

I don't know why you use the term "we" I never said that I was a beggar. I'm saying these dudes in Albania are beggars.
Rodon

"We" of course meant to Albanians in general. Why did you think I was calling you a beggar lol?
Pjetër

Alright I wasn't sure of what you meant by "we". I'm always wary when people use that term when speaking to me. I am more of a "I" and "they" person.
NYVirus

This is way off topic and the discussion has now completely jumped the shark. Not going to take the bait and waste time to try and explain why imputing the actions of others onto every single person from a particular country is both illogical and immoral. You do you, good sir.

Back to the topic, some big games this weekend. Partizani at Kukes. Skenderbeu at Tirana.
Rodon

This couldn't be more on-topic. Serv players play in Albanian league.
I didn't say you should not have serb friends or to judge them as individuals (as a matter of fact I do have serb friends).
BUT collective decisions are a result of the sum of the decisions of individuals. Therefor it doesn't change the fact that as a collective servs are rats, and in fact we still suffer from their political actions.

Utterly disgusting to note that pictures of massacred Albanian children didn't deserve the minimal mention.
Maybe I'm asking too much from an American.
NYVirus

Rodon, nobody is even remotely suggesting the atrocities committed were anything but the worst genocide. The pictures of the massacred Albanian children though do not belong in this thread in my view... they serve no purpose but to try and get a rise. Pardon my American ways, but I prefer to not see mutilated bodies on a football forum.

As for the topic at hand, each Superliga team has the right to field the best starting 11 and to appropriately distribute its resources. That someone is born in Serbia (or Servia as you'd likely call it) has no bearing in my mind, unless that person was Slobodan Milosevic or one of his cronies. As you can tell, I disagree with your view that Serbs are collectively (at all generations) at fault for the atrocities of twenty years ago (when most of these "Servs" you railing about were between 0-10 years old).
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Great goal by Sukaj today. Beselidhja's ex goalkeeper did good aswell , he replaced Hoxha after his red card. I think Dashamir was man of the match after saving the PK and all those saves.
  • Information