Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Oh yea, so unfair that Laci played Partizani full strength, almost like they wanted to win the game or something... :) Poor Partizani, they have to earn the points and other teams are not just laying down for them to win every game...
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:Oh yea, so unfair that Laci played Partizani full strength, almost like they wanted to win the game or something... :) Poor Partizani, they have to earn the points and other teams are not just laying down for them to win every game...

Not all the teams are lucky like Skenderbeu ;)
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

NYVirus wrote:Oh yea, so unfair that Laci played Partizani full strength, almost like they wanted to win the game or something... :) Poor Partizani, they have to earn the points and other teams are not just laying down for them to win every game...
tmp_18793-FB_IMG_1459524760514-319483773.jpg
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Terbuni beats Skenderbeu in Korce. Half of Terbuni's team was the same one they had in kategori e pare last season.
https://www.facebook.com/Digitalb/video ... 345309956/
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Terrible result, now the door is wide open for Partizani to make another run at it.
Simboli i Diellit

I have a feeling this was a wake up call for Skenderbeu . Partizani has the derby with Tirana in two weeks time while they will play Skenderbeu also in Korçe .
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:Terrible result, now the door is wide open for Partizani to make another run at it.
Better for the race to do down to the wire, more excitement and better TV ratings.
Rodon

Do anybody have a reasonable explanation of why there are so many serb/montenegrin players in our first and second divisions?
There's no need to say they probably are in the great majority rubbish players. There isn't really any young Albanian player that can replace them ?
Simboli i Diellit

Rodon wrote:Do anybody have a reasonable explanation of why there are so many serb/montenegrin players in our first and second divisions?
There's no need to say they probably are in the great majority rubbish players. There isn't really any young Albanian player that can replace them ?
I'll answer starting from your last question :

No there aren't enough young Albanian players to replace all of them because that generation of players in Albania grew up being trained by youth coaches who know nothing about football tactics , they just scream to players "Perpara" ose "Kaloje" /"Pasoje". You haven't seen any youth games i presume. The Serb , Croatian and Montenegrin players are rubbish for Serbian superlige standarts but they're quite good for ours. You had Pejic ruling the league for years .

Second of all there aren't that many players , example Beselidhja has only three of them in a pool of 36 players : http://it.soccerway.com/teams/albania/k ... ezhe/2513/

We have also players from Africa in our league and that doesn't bother you at all. What our teams need is getting good young players from other countries to develop them and sell like the Croatian teams do.
Rodon

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Rodon wrote:Do anybody have a reasonable explanation of why there are so many serb/montenegrin players in our first and second divisions?
I'll answer starting from your last question :

No there aren't enough young Albanian players to replace all of them because that generation of players in Albania grew up being trained by youth coaches who know nothing about football tactics , they just scream to players "Perpara" ose "Kaloje" /"Pasoje". You haven't seen any youth games i presume. The Serb , Croatian and Montenegrin players are rubbish for Serbian superlige standarts but they're quite good for ours. You had Pejic ruling the league for years .

Second of all there aren't that many players , example Beselidhja has only three of them in a pool of 36 players : http://it.soccerway.com/teams/albania/k ... ezhe/2513/

We have also players from Africa in our league and that doesn't bother you at all. What our teams need is getting good young players from other countries to develop them and sell like the Croatian teams do.
I'm talking about servs, not croatian players like Pejic.
It was a rethoric question, it's kind of pathetic you are protecting serv/monenegrin players that comes from 2 leagues that are absolute trash. Their average age is also kinda high.

You equalize Africans with servs. Total facepalm.

Lol at "Beselidhja have only 3". No pride and selfrespect at all. There shouldn't even be a single one in all our leagues put together, let alone "only 3" in a single team.
I can't believe we even pay them (pay Servia!) to have these shitty players. They probably just laugh at Albanian stupidity and lack of selfrespect.
  • Information