Albania Qualifies for EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albo_eagle

KF.KORAB wrote:WHo's is going to France?
Eurostar from England to France. Hopefully Albania get places in Bordeaux or Marseille as it seems warmer and nicer down those parts andthe beach could also be of use on non match days.
Albo_eagle

http://youtu.be/OJsl_9I0tME

Us Albanians in London, at a pub in Kilburn owned by Rita Ora's dad
Albo_eagle

https://instagram.com/p/8vxFE8j70f/

Kace and Lila not allowed to do the Shqiponje because they play in Greece. Hopefully Kace leaves for a better club as soon as he can.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

This guy made the worst decision of his career by refusing to play for us again. We really could have used a forward as tenacious as him. Enjoy watching Albania from TV now.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

IndritFieri wrote:

This guy made the worst decision of his career by refusing to play for us again. We really could have used a forward as tenacious as him. Enjoy watching Albania from TV now.
Dude is in his 30 now making bank and chilling at Australian beaches. I think he's gonna be ok.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:Dude is in his 30 now making bank and chilling at Australian beaches. I think he's gonna be ok.
True, but any professional footballer dreams of opportunities like this and for an Albanian footballer this is like once in a lifetime opportunity. I wish he comes to MLS for a couple of years.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote:
Shpati wrote:Dude is in his 30 now making bank and chilling at Australian beaches. I think he's gonna be ok.
True, but any professional footballer dreams of opportunities like this and for an Albanian footballer this is like once in a lifetime opportunity. I wish he comes to MLS for a couple of years.
for the best. he never seemed all that interested.
vata10

Fantastic photo though.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Albo_eagle wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:WHo's is going to France?
Eurostar from England to France. Hopefully Albania get places in Bordeaux or Marseille as it seems warmer and nicer down those parts andthe beach could also be of use on non match days.
Can't beat Eurostar mate. 2 hrs train ride and you barely notice it after the beers. No need for hotel.
Problem seems to be the tickets. Not getting much hope on the UEFA website system
  • Information