[Friendly 26/03/16] Austria - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

DB should've taken Kace out earlier. Not only because of the yellow but because he looked a little tired. I think he had a very good game.
Dallku

DB should've taken Kace out earlier. Not only because of the yellow but because he looked a little tired. I think he had a very good game.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

There's no way that should have been a card honestly. He was going for the ball and it was a split second thing, not as reckless as it looked on replay
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Kace cmon breh
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

There's no way that should have been a card honestly. He was going for the ball and it was a split second thing, not as reckless as it looked on replay
Berti
Team: Leeds

Slovaks for me have always been the dumbest people in Europe, and this Ref just had to reinforce that view
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Did Chika really shoot it at the corner flag??
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That ending... God damn it, these players have mental problems. They were begging for Austria to score.

This match made me lose a lot of hope. Austria is probably on par with Romania which is the weakest team in the group (apart from us).
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albanian Damien wrote:There's no way that should have been a card honestly. He was going for the ball and it was a split second thing, not as reckless as it looked on replay
Come on dude, first yellow card was dubious but he made later a terrible tackle and was straight red but referee forgave him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Berti
Team: Leeds

Brilliant second half! Think we would have equalised if Kace had been on. They made up for that horrendous first half
  • Information