EURO 2016 ~ Albania vs France

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Berti
Team: Leeds

It's just not meant to be. Post
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Veseli leaves Griezmann free. If that's not karma I don't know what is.

Honestly sick and tired of De Biasi. You can't defend for 90 minutes. You just can't.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti

Unlucky
Aurora Bulkualis

Berti wrote:Unlucky
There's nothing unlucky about it. DB decided that they should stop playing football and just sit back for the second half with 0 effort to attack. This was to be expected.

I wish clown could f*** off from out NT.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

There was one dangerous aerial cross after another, it was bound to happen. Oh well, we'll just continue to collect "moral" victories.
Berti

Such a cruel cruel game football is. But ultimately DB lost this. There is a certain Gjimshiti who should have been in the pitch today instead of fvcking ex scum Veseli. And no, you can't play like that for 90 min. You play like that for 60-70 and than you have a go
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Unlucky that Kukeli was booked and very tired, today i understood why De Biasi prefers Kukeli over everybody else. We got tired in last 10 minutes and that costed us but anyway it was good performance
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

De Biasi is out of it. His style of play peaked circa late 2014. There is no point in continuing with him.

If we're going to lose either way, I'd rather go down playing attacking football, not cowardly football.
nikobellic

Man you cant defend with 11 men inside the box... i said that in this forum when romania played france. I feared debiazi would do that and he got punished for it. Don't blame veseli the ball went from 1 side of the corner to the other and every1 in the pith was tierd, he was trying to cover everything and left griezman open but its not his personal fault its the whole teams fault. look wer xhaka is standing at the 11m pk like wtf are u doing ther kid...
  • Information