Road to Russia WC 2018 !

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Erik

Dallku wrote:
Erik wrote:Nah I don't buy it. Simply being in the Euros does nothing to a players value at all.
That's debatable but what's sure is that if you're a club and had a player at the Euros UEFA paid you like 300k. It may not be a lot of money by world standards but for a small club like Lugano, Partizani, etc it is a decent amount.

Anyway we can only speculate. I started thinking about this because all signs indicate that Tramezzani is very connected and good friends with Lugano's president. What other reasoning could there be? Picking Veseli over Djimisti was very weird.
You could be right, maybe Lugano thought Veseli would get a couple of games under his belt and that may up his value. If that was the case then it turned out to be an epic fail as he only got 10 minutes and a dire 10 at that.

I think the Veseli - Gjimshiti decision will come down as one of De biasis top 3 worst decisions as Albania manager.
Plako
Team: Partizani

I thought there was fishy like this was going on with Veseli's callup and I think LedZep might have hit the nail in the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Berti
Team: Leeds

Trip sorted for the Monkeydonia game. Tickets should be easy.
Albo_eagle

Berti wrote:Trip sorted for the Monkeydonia game. Tickets should be easy.
I brought tickets two days ago online from the FSHF. You have your pick of the seats as they are all available, completely different from England haha.

Where you going from?
Berti

Funny enough I'm going from Monkeydonia. That wizzair airline to Oher is the shiiiit! Not even £50 return with luggage and stuff. And I like Luton
Didn't know FSHF had put tickets on sale yet. Will check now
Berti

How safe is buying tickets online on FSHF website? Will I be billed a month later for Duka's holiday expenses?
Albo_eagle

Oh that's sweet, you can go with the Ballistet. Wizz Air is solid, i was gonna go with that to Ohrid aswell but I'm gonna be in Prishtinë in August so ima just stay a bit longer and travel from there with the Plisat.

I was extremely sceptical about ordering from them but i did it two days ago. I am a TKZ member in London and won't be here come game time so i decided to order from the FSHF, it was actually ok. I picked my seat, paid, got sent a receipt and then sent my tickets to print off and bring to the game. Not bad. Printed tickets was wierd but thats ok from the FSHF.

I would urge anyone considering buying tickets to only buy from the TKZ and not the FSHF though. Do not let these guys think they have too much power. If they see they can sell tickets online they will alienate all fan groups. Ticket sales online were slow when i looked so keep it that way. Not hypocritcal lool as my purchase from them was a one off as i am not in London come game time but people buy from the TKZ, Plisat, Ballistet and ect.
Albo_eagle

E ka thënë Bunjaki sipas të cilit dy lojtar lënë Shqipërinë, por e thotë edhe De Biazi në Panorama Sport, por vetëm për një:
“Nuk di si të komentoj ato që ka thënë Bunjaki. Nëse e thotë këtë, është sepse mbase ka folur me ndonjë nga lojtarët. Mes atyre që kanë qenë në Francë dhe atyre të katërve që kanë qenë në Austri, vetëm një do kalojë në anën tjetër.

Kush qëndron te Shqipëria, është sepse ka zgjedhur ngjyrat tona i bindur që është një lojtar që të mund të ndihmojë për të realizuar objektivat që kemi për të arritur në “Rusi 2018”.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albo_eagle wrote:E ka thënë Bunjaki sipas të cilit dy lojtar lënë Shqipërinë, por e thotë edhe De Biazi në Panorama Sport, por vetëm për një:
“Nuk di si të komentoj ato që ka thënë Bunjaki. Nëse e thotë këtë, është sepse mbase ka folur me ndonjë nga lojtarët. Mes atyre që kanë qenë në Francë dhe atyre të katërve që kanë qenë në Austri, vetëm një do kalojë në anën tjetër.

Kush qëndron te Shqipëria, është sepse ka zgjedhur ngjyrat tona i bindur që është një lojtar që të mund të ndihmojë për të realizuar objektivat që kemi për të arritur në “Rusi 2018”.
So Shala/Rrahmani?
Kuqezijeti

Most likely Shala after that fb incident
  • Information