Donis Avdijaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Në një prononcim ekskluziv për Telegrafin, Avdijaj tregon bisedën me De Biasin dhe gjasat që ai ta veshë fanellën e Shqipërisë më 29 mars në takim me Armeninë.

“Mbrëmë pas lojës që zhvilluam kam pasur takim me trajnerin e Shqipërisë Gianni De Biasi. Më ka ardhur shumë mirë që ka marrë rrugë deri në Austri për t’u takuar me mua”, tha fillimisht Avdijaj për Telegrafin.

“Trajneri më ka treguar projektin e Shqipërisë dhe më ka pëlqyer jashtëzakonisht shumë biseda që pata me të. I kemi bërë pyetje të ndryshme njëri-tjetrit për të ardhmen dhe ta shikojmë se si do të rrjedhin gjërat”.

Looks like De Biasi talked to him about the Armenia game, and he seems interested in playing. Hopefully De Biasi doesn't dissapoint.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

-3 weeks to find out 8-)
artan

I don't think it's fair to judge Avdijaj on a spot start and a few minutes here and there. Not like any of us actually watch his games to see how he's actually playing either. An 18 year old loanee who has no future with the club getting time is a good thing imo.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote:I don't think it's fair to judge Avdijaj on a spot start and a few minutes here and there. Not like any of us actually watch his games to see how he's actually playing either. An 18 year old loanee who has no future with the club getting time is a good thing imo.
I think De Biasi is doing this more to glad the fans than the fact Avdijaj might be needed in this team right now while we have Gashi-Cika-Balaj in form and Sadiku back.
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

seems he was being overhyped pretty bad....looks like he was not even the best youngster for Schalke with the emergence of Sane
artan

Shemy wrote:seems he was being overhyped pretty bad....looks like he was not even the best youngster for Schalke with the emergence of Sane
I wouldn't be surprised but he's only 18.. Atleast he's getting PT in an okay first division league.
Simboli i Diellit

His goal the other day :

A8mdF6Iva7g
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

That's a great goal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Cristiano Avdijaj, or shall I dare say Ervin Avdijaj. Nah, I shall not. He's still far off from that.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Scored Sturm's only goal in a friendly today. Been hearing good things from Sturm fans.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information