Re: Exodus 2.0 - Kombetarja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Papagalli

Hate reading bitter news such as this, but it is what it is. Amidst all the disappointment, I understand why he did this and in a way I would've donee something similar if i were in his shoes. With that being said it doesn't feel like a betrayal to me as it felt when Brahimi left. Alas, I'd rather watch him represent our other half rather than go and waste his talents with another country. Best of luck Milot, and see you soon in Loro Borici.
KelmendVllazni

No matter how well he can explain it, I think Rashica comes off looking like a spoiled brat here. It's not like he was never going to be in Albania's plans , the fact that he was one of the last ones to be cut despite being only 19 and having only one season under his belt meant he was definitely in De Biasi's future plans. But he got butthurt that he was left out and he's doing what he thinks will be best for him.

I'm not gonna condemn him for that but I'm also not going to blame De Biasi cause at the end of the day he was just a kid and has to respect the coach's decision, individually he way better than Lila but obviously De Biasi went in with a game plan that coincided more with Lila's, Roshi's, and Lenjani's strengths than Rashica's.

Hope he has a good career and hope he scores lots of goals for Kosove!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kinda felt that comming though , that was the easiest choice for Rashica . Bunjaki must've guaranted him a starting spot. So atm have switched 4 players and other three are at 50% chances. Djimsiti-Aliji-Veseli-Ajeti-Mavraj have confirmed that will be staying will us. Our FA should focus on albanian players from Albania from now on, home developement is the choice for the future. When the Morrocan friendly list comes out we will know for sure who would have switched.
Deni

This isn't the greatest news as he is only 20 and has his career ahead of him and can improve lots. This kinda reminds me of the Pogba situation at Manchester United in 2012 where he only played four games for them and fans thought he was raw talent and Ferguson played a 40 year old Scholes and Tom Cleverly ahead of him lol. Then 4 years later they were begging him to come back and paid 100 million for him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Deni wrote:This isn't the greatest news as he is only 20 and has his career ahead of him and can improve lots. This kinda reminds me of the Pogba situation at Manchester United in 2012 where he only played four games for them and fans thought he was raw talent and Ferguson played a 40 year old Scholes and Tom Cleverly ahead of him lol. Then 4 years later they were begging him to come back and paid 100 million for him.

That's quite different. We didn't sell him for peanuts :mrgreen: He is playing in a youthleague. What's worse though isn't that we lost him or them but the perspective of "VILA RETURNS" :roll: After this exodus 2.0 De Biasi should really consider calling up Grezda , Maloku, Cekiçi , Prenga.
Dallku

Albania u-21 tied Italy with only 1 Kosovar in the formation. There are plenty of players around for everyone and it depends a lot on the tactics/coaching anyway. Anyone can be competitive with even inadequate talent. Neither Kosovo or Albania have any "stars" so it doesn't really matter. No, Rashica is not a star or has potential to be one.

The only stars like Granit Xhaka and maybe Shaqiri(if you still call him a star) will continue playing for the Swiss. No star will come out from the cow fields of Kosovo(at least anytime soon) if someone pops out it will be from a western country and he'll most likely play for that country.
Erik

Dallku wrote:Albania u-21 tied Italy with only 1 Kosovar in the formation. There are plenty of players around for everyone and it depends a lot on the tactics/coaching anyway. Anyone can be competitive with even inadequate talent. Neither Kosovo or Albania have any "stars" so it doesn't really matter. No, Rashica is not a star or has potential to be one.

The only stars like Granit Xhaka and maybe Shaqiri(if you still call him a star) will continue playing for the Swiss. No star will come out from the cow fields of Kosovo(at least anytime soon) if someone pops out it will be from a western country and he'll most likely play for that country.

Yeah tbh I think we are overreacting. Kosovans have held the national team together for the past few years but recently there is some good up and coming talents from Albania so we shouldn't be as worried as we would have a couple of years ago.

Kosovo may have a better team for WC 2018 qualifiers but we will overtake them in the long term again.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Erik wrote:Kosovo may have a better team for WC 2018 qualifiers but we will overtake them in the long term again.
I think the reverse will happen. We have the stronger team right now but I believe Kosova will overtake Albania by the time Qater 20022 qualifying starts.
Pjetër

I have unfollowed him on Instagram so he is probably really regretting his decision now.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Alban Meha is the next one to go.
  • Information