Re: Exodus 2.0 - Kombetarja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albo_eagle

Unfollowed and forgotten very quickly.

If Avdijaj blows up he will never be remembered.
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo

Dallku wrote:Taulant Xhaka will also switch to Kosovo.

As long as Mavraj and Ajeti stay for Albania I think we good.
When Granit switches to Kosovo.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Dallku

Albo_eagle wrote:Unfollowed and forgotten very quickly.

If Avdijaj blows up he will never be remembered.

Lmao

this guy..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pjetër wrote:I have unfollowed him on Instagram so he is probably really regretting his decision now.
Kur te mos festoje pas nje jave me shqiponje po me VV ta po ta zgjon interesin :rrokullisem:

artan

Is anyone really surprised? We had potentially the best attacking talent our team has had for the past decade in our laps and instead Di Biasi drops him for amateurs. Of course he's gonna leave. Other federations lock in young talents and put them on the roster for big tourny's just to lock them up even if they don't deserve it. Difference is Rashica was better than any attacker we had. Di Biaisi dropped him for the attention to show everyone he is god.

BTW, If Rashica was from Korca or w/e and not from Kosova he'd been starting months ago. FSHF will soon get their wish come true with all the kosovars gone from the team and we'll end up no better than Macedonia. Maybe the few Kosovars on the team will make us competitive in the near future.
Dallku

Kosovo team right now:

------------------Ujkani-------------------------
Ibrahimi-Krasniqi-Jashanica-Paqarada
----------Xhaka--------Alushi------------
Rashica--------Meha-----------Januzaj?
------------------Bunjaku-----------------

On the bench there is still Bernard Berisha, Brahimi, etc.. (all way better than Meha but Meha has the "name")

Poor Herolind Shala is destined to be a reserve anywhere he goes. Maybe he should try Faroe Islands..

The is plenty of room for improvement, especially on the defense. Kosovo needs Hadergjonaj asap and there are some rumors about Djimsiti switching too. Ajeti is an outside chance but not impossible.
artan

If I'm not mistaken Sadiku starts at CB. I think Rrahmani will switch and rightfully so. I think there are some defenders playing in the Swiss Superleague that aren't good enough for Albania nor Switzerland that may help out Kosova.

But a potentially bright future for Kosova if they can convince some diaspora players. Rashica, Januzaj, Avdijaj, Cellina, Zenelli, Tarashaj, etc.

For all the players Di Biasi has brought in he has seemed to ignore to show interest in any legitimate attacking threat... Notice
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:BTW, If Rashica was from Korca or w/e and not from Kosova he'd been starting months ago.
You mean like Ergys Kace? I don't get this fixation with Korca too as I've read from a couple of people. They barely produce any players,. Our NT football factory is Shkodra/Vllaznia.

As for Rashica I don't blame him one bit. If I were in his shoes I'd do the exact same thing. And he handled it professionally. Read a bunch of morons on FB who are calling him all sorts of names and morons on both sides are openly calling for a division between our people and I wanna cry.

If here is one person that should shoulder there blame here is Duka and his band of thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: For all the players Di Biasi has brought in he has seemed to ignore to show interest in any legitimate attacking threat... Notice
They can't defend . Playing with Meha, Rashica, Avdiaj is like playing with one man down if you play "catenaccio" . Let's be real , De Biasi wouldn't have fielded Rashica against Italy or Spain these qualifiers . He made a good choice and the resentment will fade aways in few days.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:Kosovo team right now:

------------------Ujkani-------------------------
Ibrahimi-Krasniqi-Jashanica-Paqarada
----------Xhaka--------Alushi------------
Rashica--------Meha-----------Januzaj?
------------------Bunjaku-----------------

On the bench there is still Bernard Berisha, Brahimi, etc.. (all way better than Meha but Meha has the "name")

Poor Herolind Shala is destined to be a reserve anywhere he goes. Maybe he should try Faroe Islands..

The is plenty of room for improvement, especially on the defense. Kosovo needs Hadergjonaj asap and there are some rumors about Djimsiti switching too. Ajeti is an outside chance but not impossible.
If Taulant joins Kosovo probably Granit will follow him, I believe that Rashica and Shala decision is based only on albanian stupid inat and probably Shala will regret soon because i can't see him benching Berisha. For Rashica also would been more safe to stay in Albania because lack of potential in winger position but you can't blame him when u see De Biasi choosing fullbacks to fill the winger position.

I believe Kosova has good chance to recruit good players for many reasons. Switch procedure is more simple than it was for albanians of Kosova to join Albania, most of Kosovo diaspora is based in Germany,Switzerland and nordic countries. Players as Xhaka,Shaqiri,Behrami now they have enough financial resources to become 'patriots'. Albos also in Switzerland are big community and they are quite related with Kosovo, even swiss federation is on panic because they know that Kosovo will be after every talented player. Statistics show that every year there is increase of albanian players who play in youth german ranks, most of them are from Kosovo .If there will be any world class talent it is obvious that Germany will be the first choice but the likes of Ferati, Avdijaj. Bunjaki aren't bad prospects for Kosovo. Number of kosovars in Nordic countries is lower than in Germany and Switzerland but anyway nordics barely produced solid players in recent years, Hetemaj is exception and should be top priority for Kosovo. I don't believe it would be hard to convince Valon Berisha and Zeneli to join Kosovo. Lack of stadium and lack of decent coach will penalise Kosova in first campaign qualifying matches but definetively they will have more quality and talents on field than Kombetarja in near future but in terms of organization and team chemistry they are probably years behind. I won't be surprised if Shaqiri or Xhaka will join Kosovo, Behrami is only one who would surprised me if he makes the switch. In worst scenario i believe Kosovo will have similar line up:

----------------------------Ujkani-----------------------------
Hadergjonaj------Pnishi-------Sadiku----Paqarada
Xhaka Hetemaj
Rashica Januzaj Celina (Berisha)
Beqiraj

Bekaj, Valon & Veton Berisha, Ferati, Zeneli, Meha,Perdedaj,Halimi. could be on bench.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information