Re: Exodus 2.0 - Kombetarja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Kosovo looks like a potential Macedonia/Armenia type of team. With some good attacking players like (Januzaj, Tarashaj, Avdijaj), they can look good going forward but with holes on defense. There is simply not enough quality goalkeepers/defenders around. Rrahmani, Paqarada, Pnishi are just low level and that's a fact. Hadergjonaj is the only one at true European level(and I could be wrong about that because I haven't seen enough of him). What's worse is the depth on defense. The defensive stability provided by the midfield might be lacking too. All those "good" attacking players can't defend for shit. Reminds me of Albania back in the day.. Good attacking players, technical midfield but 0 defensive stability so in result we used to lose to teams like Georgia and Belarus.

If this is a finesse team like it looks to be, they'll have problems.

Right now Albania is blessed to have the best goalkeeper(Berisha) and the best defenders around(Hysaj, Mavraj, Ajeti). That's where a team starts. If Kosovo get at least any of the 3 then they are in business.
Cantona

Xhaka is not leaving the Albanian National Team. He said it again today for Panorama Sport. He said he is tired of answering the same questions over and over again because of portals and newspapers. He said nothing has changed.
Taulant, a do të jesh pjesë e Kombëtares së Shqipërisë në eliminatoret e ardhshme?

Sigurisht që do të jem. Pse ma bëni shpeshherë këtë pyetje?

Sepse orët e fundit, pas largimit të Rashicës dhe Shalës, janë përhapur lajme se ju do të largoheni nga përfaqësuesja e Shqipërisë për të luajtur me Kosovën….

Dakord, por unë nuk jam i detyruar të përgjigjem sa herë që ndonjë portal apo ndonjë gazetar i papërgjegjshëm vendos të shkruajë sipas dëshirës. Më vjen keq që është përhapur ky lajm, por unë nuk kam marrë asnjë vendim së fundmi. Qëndrimi im është ai që kam pasur përherë.

Ne menduam se ishte e udhës që t’ju pyesnim. Kështu është më korrekte apo jo…?

Po, korrekte është, por thjesht habitem se përse duhet vazhdimisht të dalë ky lajm… Së fundmi është tepruar me këtë lloj qëndrimi dhe me kësi spekulimesh. Realisht nuk më vjen mirë për këtë.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Manaj > Rashica anyway
Plako
Team: Partizani

https://mobile.twitter.com/kosovanfooty ... 5203643392

Tarashaj and Januzaj switching too. That's huge for Kosova. Is this official yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF.KORAB

Hahah Tarashaj is the most traitor i have ever seen in my life, refusing Albania for Switzerland and going to lick Kosova's balls 1 month later.

Motren ku ta kesh o Shani.
Erik

Plako wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kosovanfooty ... 5203643392

Tarashaj and Januzaj switching too. That's huge for Kosova. Is this official yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd take whatever that twitter account says with a pinch of salt. Most of their stuff is just made up. They even claim Arlind Ajeti is going to play for Kosovo which if I had to choose a player who is least likely to play for Kosovo it would be him (his relationship with De Biasi is strong etc).

This twitter account also exclusively refers to Albanians in Kosovo as 'Kosovars' and routinely tweets back and forth in friendly fashion with Serbian and Yugoslav football twitter accounts.

There is even one post showing Januzaj tackling with Kolorov and the caption said something along the lines of. 'Football unites countries together, it should be like this'.
Dallku

De Biasi on Donis Avdijaj:
'
"Por, a do të jetë edhe Donis Avdijaj, tani që iku Rashica? Ja përgjigjia ironike e De Biazit për “Sport Ekspres”: “Pse? Nuk është kosovar? Ku po luan?!”. Praktikisht, duke dhënë mesazh të qartë se do të duhet kohë përpara se të ftohet Avdijaj."

Clearly confirms that he has 0 intention of calling him. He'll definitely play for Kosovo.

So far there are a lot of rumors but only Rashica, Meha, Shala, Rama are 100% confirmed. There is a 15 day deadline. After that the players can't switch.
  • Information