Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2341
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanians abroad

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:30 am

plisi wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:38 pm
Really, moving from Lazio to Liverpool is not an improvement? And Chelsea had an off season for sure, but still probably a top 10 club in Europe.
An improvement in what? Money/fame yeah, but not playing levels. Lazio's keeper coaches are some of the best in the world, and he's benefited plenty from them. Moving from a team that's only marginally better, with shittier coaches, is actually more detrimental than anything. I don't know anything about Liverpool's keeper coaches but their keeper situation has been abysmal.

If he was an outfield player, then playing under Klopp would be beneficial, but Klopp will not help him in any way, shape or form.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
plisi
Contact:
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am

Re: Albanians abroad

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am

^^ ofc, playing level too. He'd be up vs better attackers most of the games and there's a bigger chance of Liverpool winning a title than Lazio qualifying for CHL. If Liverpool sees him as a first choice gk, then it'd be a no brainer not to move.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2341
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanians abroad

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:32 pm

plisi wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am
^^ ofc, playing level too. He'd be up vs better attackers most of the games and there's a bigger chance of Liverpool winning a title than Lazio qualifying for CHL. If Liverpool sees him as a first choice gk, then it'd be a no brainer not to move.
Again, that's nonsense. I'm not denying Liverpool is a better team, but they're not much better than Roma, who is head to head with Lazio.

When it comes to keepers, it's a whole other ball game. Klopp's playing style doesn't matter. What matters is how he's being coached. Liverpool's keepers atm seem on a level below Roma's/Lazio's GK.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Pjetër
Contact:
Team: S.S. Lazio
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Albanians abroad

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 pm

Strakosha doesn't want to pass up the chance to save a Penaldo penalty. He'll stay.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3230
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Albanians abroad

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Goalkeepers playing in Italy are better than those playing in Epl.
User avatar
plisi
Contact:
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am

Re: Albanians abroad

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:32 pm
plisi wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am
^^ ofc, playing level too. He'd be up vs better attackers most of the games and there's a bigger chance of Liverpool winning a title than Lazio qualifying for CHL. If Liverpool sees him as a first choice gk, then it'd be a no brainer not to move.
Again, that's nonsense. I'm not denying Liverpool is a better team, but they're not much better than Roma, who is head to head with Lazio.

When it comes to keepers, it's a whole other ball game. Klopp's playing style doesn't matter. What matters is how he's being coached. Liverpool's keepers atm seem on a level below Roma's/Lazio's GK.
Lol, how's that nonesense? Liverpool are way better than Roma and the later way better than Lazio ( don't let Serie A statics fool you. )

There's nothing to indicate that Liverpool has worse GK coaching compared to Italy. How are the coaches to blame for Karius and Mignolet having brainfarts when least expected?!

I don't disagree with you in that Italy develops better classic gk's, but that position is evolving too and Italy is behind in that aspect. If you've followd Lazio you've probably seen that Strakosha is very allergic to use his feet and at Lazio with the way they play he isn't required to do that. A good reason why EPL rejects like Szczęsny and Reina have played for Italy's top 3 teams.

Roma's Alisson is praised and hyped more for his CHL performances than anything else.

Like I said, If Strakosha is seen as a starter he's a fool not to move

@ Simboli

Chec, Courtois, De Gea, Lloris, Ederson, Bravo are world class
User avatar
artan
Contact:
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am

Re: Albanians abroad

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:51 am

He should stay at Lazio because he'd be extremely scrutinized at Liverpool. Might be good for him to stay at Lazio for another season or so and raise his stock a bit. He seems like he has a good environment in Lazio. Came from their youth setups, Tare obviously has alot of faith in him, they recently signed two Albos (Valon Berisha and Durmisi). At Lazio it seems like he'll eventually be a leader there and a captain one day.

But if he goes to Liverpool his stock raises instantly.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2341
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanians abroad

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:02 am

plisi wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:32 pm
plisi wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am
^^ ofc, playing level too. He'd be up vs better attackers most of the games and there's a bigger chance of Liverpool winning a title than Lazio qualifying for CHL. If Liverpool sees him as a first choice gk, then it'd be a no brainer not to move.
Again, that's nonsense. I'm not denying Liverpool is a better team, but they're not much better than Roma, who is head to head with Lazio.

When it comes to keepers, it's a whole other ball game. Klopp's playing style doesn't matter. What matters is how he's being coached. Liverpool's keepers atm seem on a level below Roma's/Lazio's GK.
Lol, how's that nonesense? Liverpool are way better than Roma and the later way better than Lazio ( don't let Serie A statics fool you. )

There's nothing to indicate that Liverpool has worse GK coaching compared to Italy. How are the coaches to blame for Karius and Mignolet having brainfarts when least expected?!

I don't disagree with you in that Italy develops better classic gk's, but that position is evolving too and Italy is behind in that aspect. If you've followd Lazio you've probably seen that Strakosha is very allergic to use his feet and at Lazio with the way they play he isn't required to do that. A good reason why EPL rejects like Szczęsny and Reina have played for Italy's top 3 teams.

Roma's Alisson is praised and hyped more for his CHL performances than anything else.

Like I said, If Strakosha is seen as a starter he's a fool not to move

@ Simboli

Chec, Courtois, De Gea, Lloris, Ederson, Bravo are world class
I'm sorry dude but you have no idea what you're talking about. Liverpool v. Roma finished 5 v. 2, 4 v. 2, and Roma took out Barcelona. How is Liverpool "way better"? EPL in general has more raw talent, but that doesn't translate to every single position. Italian keepers in general are better.

Like Artan said, he'll just be more scrutinised, or sucked off, which are both bad. That type of scrutiny should be for teams like RM, Bayern, Barca not Liverpool.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
artan
Contact:
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am

Re: Albanians abroad

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:16 am

Liverpool is definitely better than Roma and Lazio. Liverpool and most EPL clubs have immense budgets that Serie A clubs don't have. A team like Newcastle or Watford probably have bigger budgets than Lazio for example. English teams have been doing better than Italian clubs in European play (exception of Juve) so I'd say EPL is definitely better than Serie A.

I'd just be scared because look what happened to Karius. Dude's career is basically ruined and he was being scrutinized before that CL final fuckup. Maybe Juve snatches up Strakosha in a year or two if he continues to play well.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2341
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanians abroad

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:27 pm

artan wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:16 am
Liverpool is definitely better than Roma and Lazio. Liverpool and most EPL clubs have immense budgets that Serie A clubs don't have. A team like Newcastle or Watford probably have bigger budgets than Lazio for example. English teams have been doing better than Italian clubs in European play (exception of Juve) so I'd say EPL is definitely better than Serie A.

I'd just be scared because look what happened to Karius. Dude's career is basically ruined and he was being scrutinized before that CL final fuckup. Maybe Juve snatches up Strakosha in a year or two if he continues to play well.
That doesn't mean anything at all. They waste most of that money on other EPL players who are overpriced.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."

Return to “Only Albania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 265 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 261 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Pjetër, Simboli i Diellit
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 20066
Total topics 280
Total members 224
Our newest member aliarslan007
No birthdays today