Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Haaland had the same amount of goals as Vrioni in Austria and BvB snapped him up.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Vrioni being Albanian excuse is bullshit since he has Italian citizenship aswell. He doesn’t occupy the extracomunitari place like Hysaj does so any team really interested in him would still get him for 3-4 millions (same value Spezia will pay for Manaj) but he ain’t worth it. Most of his goals were scored against village Austrian teams ranked 5th and below.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:42 pm Haaland had the same amount of goals as Vrioni in Austria and BvB snapped him up.
Haaland scored those in like 800 minutes tho. He totally crushed that league even at 19. But doesn't make Vrionis goals any less impressive.

I keep in mind it's a lower ranked league but same time, Broja played in Netherlands and had like 10 goals in 30 games. Being prolific isn't easy even if you are a good player in a bad league.
Simboli i Diellit

Juventus is asking 4 million € for him. No team from the main 4 leagues is interested to buy him. Cremonese (the newly promoted to Serie A) wants him on loan for next season. Unless he proves himself in a good league then no team will take him seriously. He failed badly in Serie B with Venezia and wasn’t ripping U23 league/Serie D appart either…. He’ll be 25 years old soon aswell…
artan

If Vrioni had some pace I'd be excited about him even with the easy goals he scored against village teams. But he doesn't which makes me doubt his potential in a higher competition. Plus he's like 23 not exactly a young prospect.

But that being said I hope I'm wrong and he should be getting looks from a bigger league. If Manaj can land a loan in Serie and start several matches so can Vrioni.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 pm Juventus is asking 4 million € for him. No team from the main 4 leagues is interested to buy him. Cremonese (the newly promoted to Serie A) wants him on loan for next season. Unless he proves himself in a good league then no team will take him seriously. He failed badly in Serie B with Venezia and wasn’t ripping U23 league/Serie D appart either…. He’ll be 25 years old soon aswell…
He's currently 23, when did we start adding 2 years onto people lol. Even if he was 25, players grow and STs especially I've noticed start peaking in their early 30s.
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:34 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 pm Juventus is asking 4 million € for him. No team from the main 4 leagues is interested to buy him. Cremonese (the newly promoted to Serie A) wants him on loan for next season. Unless he proves himself in a good league then no team will take him seriously. He failed badly in Serie B with Venezia and wasn’t ripping U23 league/Serie D appart either…. He’ll be 25 years old soon aswell…
He's currently 23, when did we start adding 2 years onto people lol. Even if he was 25, players grow and STs especially I've noticed start peaking in their early 30s.
I added 1 year, my bad didn’t go to check his age but what i said still stands. He’s not a 19 years old prospect ripping apart Austrian Bundesliga. At 24 you can’t improve pace or technical abilities if you don’t have them (he’s been playing football since 8 years old).

This is his topic at the Juve forum. They don’t rate him that much, he can probably play in a halfbottom Serie A team they say:

https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/36 ... -decidere/
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:54 pm
I added 1 year, my bad didn’t go to check his age but what i said still stands. He’s not a 19 years old prospect ripping apart Austrian Bundesliga. At 24 you can’t improve pace or technical abilities if you don’t have them (he’s been playing football since 8 years old).

This is his topic at the Juve forum. They don’t rate him that much, he can probably play in a halfbottom Serie A team they say:

Oh I'm aware this is probably his level but guys can improve from 23 onwards, its not unheard of.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:54 pm

Skimming through it it seems like a lot of people think he is alright and could be a sub for Vlahovic/start in a mid-table team. That's already a win as we didn't expect anything from Vrioni. I see a lot of comparisons with Gabbiadini.
artan

They seem to be inflating his value. Some of them were saying 15 million euros for his transfer value… Having him as a 3rd/4th choice option for Juve would be the wrong decision as he’ll end up in the youth teams by the end of the season with lack of playing time.

He needs a move to a bottom team in Serie A to prove himself. Juve should have connections ensuring he gets a favorable move to a team in Italy where Juve gets a decent deal whether outright sale or option to buy.
  • Information